Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Member Photos
User Name
Password

Old 04-28-2020, 12:40 AM   #1
Jhntruevine
VET

Jhntruevine is on a distinguished road
Still holding together!

Training at home with dumbbells & resistance bands like many still holdIng a little size & not eating crazy & gaining weight. 56yrs old 5’11 225lbs

Jhntruevine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 05:28 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Looking good, I'm stuck with just dumbells and a bench at home.
Old 04-28-2020, 02:35 PM   #3
Jhntruevine
VET

Jhntruevine is on a distinguished road
I was actually surprised how well these bands work. I bought a set from Undersun fitness & if you need ideas on how to better use bands for biceps, triceps, shoulders, back & legs watch James Grage’s videos on YouTube.
Jhntruevine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 08:33 PM   #4
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
Not bad fella. I call myself 50ish but you have a few years on me. I've got a rusty back porch home gym. I've never been happier to have it either.
HDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 08:59 PM   #5
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I trained exclusively at home for a year and a half after getting burned out at the gym. Tired of the chicks coming in trolling to see how many eyes they could catch and asking the guy sitting on the bench to use his phone if he was done? You can get a very good work out at home if you get creative. It was a good break for me and it made me hungry for the gym again when I went back.