Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Over 50 and beyond.
User Name
Password

Old 01-16-2019, 10:25 PM   #1
Glycomann

Dr. John Cristler died today 1/16/2018

Dr. John Cristler, pioneer of men's TRT passed away earlier today. He has]d a heart attack 2 years ago and had made a full recovery. No word yet the cause of death. He was60 years old.
Old 01-16-2019, 11:34 PM   #2
Dawgpound_Hank

I just seen this at PM. Wow it seems crazy as he appeared to be so fit. RIP Dr. Crisler.
Old 01-16-2019, 11:40 PM   #3
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Wow RIP
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 12:12 AM   #4
BrutalHoney
VET

BrutalHoney will become famous soon enough
well this isn't going to help with PR
BrutalHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 06:03 AM   #5
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I just seen him on facebook a day or two ago. He looked in superb shape.
Old 01-17-2019, 10:06 AM   #6
Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66 is on a distinguished road
That sucks... RIP!
Rot-Iron66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 02:20 AM   #7
gotgame
Vet

gotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the rough
Very sad.... i hope everyone who had risk factor for cardiovascular disease gets screened and takes active steps to manage it.
gotgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 08:42 AM   #8
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotgame View Post
Very sad.... i hope everyone who had risk factor for cardiovascular disease gets screened and takes active steps to manage it.
I read he was prescribed bata blockers after his heart attack but refused to take them.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:47 AM   #9
gotgame
Vet

gotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I read he was prescribed bata blockers after his heart attack but refused to take them.
A lot of cardiologist and even other doctors like to use metoprolol after a heart attack...the problem is that is cross the blood brain barrier and can have lots of central issues like fatigue, erectile issues, depression...

But there are other options.. i switched my father over to atenolol and then bystolic and he felt a million times better within about two weeks and has good heart rate control.
gotgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 01:28 PM   #10
liftsiron
Administrator

I use coreg and atacand to supplement my test.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:00 PM   #11
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
I know that most here know his cause of death, but for those that do not know, he passed away due to suicide. He hung himself. Very sad situation.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 03:26 PM   #12
liftsiron
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
I know that most here know his cause of death, but for those that do not know, he passed away due to suicide. He hung himself. Very sad situation.
Holy shit. I didn’t know that.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:44 PM   #13
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Whuuuutt?? Oh man I didn't know that.
Old 07-18-2019, 08:40 PM   #14
DRveejay11

DRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to all
Wow. Late to the thread but had no idea.

Horrible.

Quote:
DRveejay11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 11:34 AM   #15
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Wow, I just don't get suicide. He was a pioneer. Well respected.

You know when shit gets that bad just say Fuq it and pack your shit and disappear to Australia or something and start over. Do things that can be undone!!!