Day 1
    40 Sit-ups:BP:

Thats as far as I got....

This post is for yesterday
  • laurie

do some walking babe. every lil bit helps. keep rockin

Comment

• Big Donkey

start out walking like laurie said and eating healthy buddy. your diet will be your main thing that will shape you. work on that and write everything down that you eat for the first month. sit ups won't widdle your waist. they will just make those muscles stronger, but you won't be able to see them until the above mentioned things are nailed.

Comment

• CelticWolf

As far as diet... i started Weight Watchers on the 9*3*07. Ive been told that it will pace the weight loss so I have less of a chance of rebounding it all back on... i need something like the point system to be able to help moderate what im eatin. or else its a free for all

Comment

• CelticWolf

BIG PROBLEM THO.....

this is kinda ironic....
          My job...
          I'm a manager at a fast food restaurant

thats bad.. aint it...

Comment

• CelticWolf

40 situps

Comment

• alwaysL8

Originally posted by CelticWolf
              BIG PROBLEM THO.....

this is kinda ironic....
              My job...
              I'm a manager at a fast food restaurant

thats bad.. aint it...

i spoke with a couple fast food workers around here, they all told me the don't the food from that resturant. being that they work/smell/see it all day long. is it the same with you? i know where i work, they have very little varity, i quite eating there about a month ago. a person can only take so much tuna salad sandwhich for so long..lol

Comment

• Underdog

Alright, I have a few slight suggestions, whether you use them or not is all up to you. And this is not to burn you or what not.

1. When I said before in your "The Fatness" thread, set your weight goal as Summer of '08. Not June 1, 2008. What happens if you don't get your weight at/on june 1? you will be disappointed and such.

2. Talk a walk either first thing in the morning or after dinner. First thing in the morning before you eat and such will be better for your goal. Don't lolly-gag in your walk, do it at a brisk pace. Increase the minutes as the weeks progress.

3. Don't eat anything about 3 hours before bed. There are other opinions on this one, but I stopped eating at about 7 and head to bed at about 10:30 most nights and it has worked for me. Don't over eat yourself at that last meal. Others might say that you should eat about every two hours and such. That might work for you. Didn't for me. I felt bloated, and like I had overeaten all the time.

4. Drink water. I found that me drinking water helped alot. Had to pee alot, but still works. I think you had said you drink lots of coffee. Try to reduce it or get rid of it altogether. You might feel better when you get it out of your system. I did.

5. when you do eat, just fill up, not keep eating cause it is in front of you kinda deal. I did that.. now I just eat til I feel full and stop. Another cue in that way is if you are drinking more then you are eating.

6. get some dumbbells. doesn't matter the weight. Even if it is 20 lbs. then just do exercises off them if you can't get to a gym or can't afford it. If you think you are going to do high rep scheme, just do the stuff at home, you can pretty much do any exercises at home with them and no bench or anything. Up to you.

UD

Comment

• SarahPT
                  AE Female Member
                  • Sep 2007

Try to bring some healthy snacks with you to work. having them there might make it easier to avoid eating the food they have at work.

Going for walks, drinking plenty of water both make a big difference. Keep it up!!
                  Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• CelticWolf

Comment

• CelticWolf

Comment

• CelticWolf

Comment

• CelticWolf

Comment

• CelticWolf

Comment

• laurie

how much weight/body fat have you lost? are you getting your body fat % checked? looks like you are making progress

Comment

Working...