• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sasa

Fellow Blondie looks great!

Keep it up

Comment

• the id

Not all are loading for me either, but I remember what you look like, ah good times. Ok after I posted this all the pics came up.
      Still love you, oh I mean Like Like you...cause you're hot.
      Can't wait to see the new pics coming up, more lighting for some of them though.

Comment

• majortink

WOW - LOVE the back pic! :headbange

Comment

• ironmaidn

Originally posted by the id
          Not all are loading for me either, but I remember what you look like, ah good times. Ok after I posted this all the pics came up.
          Still love you, oh I mean Like Like you...cause you're hot.
          Can't wait to see the new pics coming up, more lighting for some of them though.
          Thank you, you are too kind and yes I cannot be afraid of the light at my next shoot. So scared I am....

Comment

• Xflyboy

Great work!

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Look great ! !

Comment

• Mosami

I don't believe I just found this section of the board! Arggh.
                You look awesome GF! Those killer legs of yours are truly an inspiration to me, some day I hope to have quads like that! :top:

Comment

• Elvis

looks great i love your back and shoulders keep it up!

Comment

• ironmaidn

Hey, thank you all for the feedback and wonderful compliments. It is greately appreciated! I need all the encouragement I can get! Trust me, the more into this bodybuilding/figure stuff I get, the more push back from hubby and family I get. Screw em'! Again, THANK YOU!

Comment

• the id

One would think that the job of "oiling you up" before you go on stage would be enough incentive to the hubby.
                      Does that mean there's a job opening?:devil1:
                      Originally posted by ironmaidn
                      Hey, thank you all for the feedback and wonderful compliments. It is greately appreciated! I need all the encouragement I can get! Trust me, the more into this bodybuilding/figure stuff I get, the more push back from hubby and family I get. Screw em'! Again, THANK YOU!

Comment

• ironmaidn

Ha ha...thanks for the smile this morning...I let you know in 90 dayz.

Comment

• DesertBunny

All the pics look great, but my favorite is your back shot. You have a beautiful back....I want one just llike it!

Comment

• KitKat

You're beautiful sweetheart. Great muscle definition, very cut. I love the negitive pic

Comment

• ironmaidn

Thank you so much for the compliment and encouragement. I am pre-menstral and having an "ugly betty" day. So very much appreciated! Take care!

Comment

• the id

Almost at 300 veiws, told you that you are beautiful!

Comment

Working...