hgh

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sicknerve

hgh

sup guyz im new to this...done a couple of cycles so far...deca test etc etc...i keep hearing about hgh im really psyched about trying it..would 6weeks of 4iu/d humatrope along with t4 and insulin do anything?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by sicknerve
    sup guyz im new to this...done a couple of cycles so far...deca test etc etc...i keep hearing about hgh im really psyched about trying it..would 6weeks of 4iu/d humatrope along with t4 and insulin do anything?

You don't want to take T3 with, it increase IGF-1 binding proteins and renders the anabolic effect from the gh null. IMO gh cycles should be six months or longer and best ran with test. It seems that older bros get more bang for the buck than younger guys.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• sicknerve

so 6 weeks wouldnt do nothing?

Comment

• sicknerve

what if i run 6weeks of hgh along with 8weeks 500mg test enanthate and 400 deca?

Comment

• BigSickD
          Vet
          • May 2004

Originally posted by sicknerve
          what if i run 6weeks of hgh along with 8weeks 500mg test enanthate and 400 deca?
          6weeks of gh will be a waste of money. You normally don't see anything until 3-4 months of gh. 6months is the minumum I would suggest. Put it this way, when I was 28 I ran a 6month cycle and to me at the time it wasn't worth the money. Now that I am almost 35 I am giving it another run.
          BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• sicknerve

hey guys is this igtropin stuff real? or the gensci jintropin? 5mg of igf-1 lr3 for is that a fake? or the jintropen hgh 400iu for only thats some sake ish isnt it?

We don't post prices openly. BSD
            Last edited by BigSickD; 10-04-2005, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• JohnnyB
              vet
              • Jul 2003

GenSci LR3 is crapp and they change to much. I've used HGH 3x and would run LR3 over HGH any day.

JohnnyB

Comment

Working...