X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rippedfreak
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

Good Growth and cycle?

What do you guys think of Serotism Growth Kits? i finally got access to it and my juice buddy said it's great! Can you guys provide me with pics of it if possible? What would be best to mix it with, Sustanon, Enanthat, Deca? I want to gain lean mass. I weigh 175 right now and i'm 5'9. How many kits should i take? Would one be fine?
    thanks guys,
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

How old are you and what is your cycle history? GH gives best results to older users. Also there are a ton of fake Serotism kits floating around that look very close to the real deal.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rippedfreak
      Banned
      • Dec 2005

I'm 21, and i've taken about 5 cycles. I actually got a hold of IGF-1 which will last me about 5 1/2 months. is that a good choice!? on top of that i will be on sustanon weeks 1-7 then 8 - 14 i'll switch to enanthate, and so on and so forth. does that sound right? my juice buddy told me if i switch the test every 6-8 weeks i'll see better esults and less sides! true? thanks for your help , i'm actually trying to just get as much information as possible on igf-1!

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by rippedfreak
        I'm 21, and i've taken about 5 cycles. I actually got a hold of IGF-1 which will last me about 5 1/2 months. is that a good choice!? on top of that i will be on sustanon weeks 1-7 then 8 - 14 i'll switch to enanthate, and so on and so forth. does that sound right? my juice buddy told me if i switch the test every 6-8 weeks i'll see better esults and less sides! true? thanks for your help , i'm actually trying to just get as much information as possible on igf-1!

You get no benefit from switching test from one ester to another, that's ignorant bullshit. If you got your IGF-1 from the same person that told that shit about switching test esters, I would suspect that your IGF-1 is probably fake or was mishandled and is now probably inert. IMO enanthate would be my choice throughout the cycle.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

i have a case of gyno....small but a little ball under the nipple. will being on test this long effect it? nolvadex from my knowledge decreases the growth. true?

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by rippedfreak
            i have a case of gyno....small but a little ball under the nipple. will being on test this long effect it? nolvadex from my knowledge decreases the growth. true?

It's impossible to say, if the gyno starts to get bigger on cycle treat with nolva.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• DaPit26

My nipples started itching during a cycle last year, not positive it was gyno, but itook no chance. Within 3 days it was completely gone and never had a problem again. Now I get tested after each cycle (blood, test levels etc...)

Comment

• jyzza
                Vet
                • Jul 2003

Bro. If you are 21 with 5 cycles under your belt and your weight is 175 I would look towards your diet.
                How do your meals look like? If you can list your meals for the entire day.
                * muj kochanie *

Comment

• CO-B16
                  Vet
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by jyzza
                  Bro. If you are 21 with 5 cycles under your belt and your weight is 175 I would look towards your diet.
                  How do your meals look like? If you can list your meals for the entire day.
                  i concur with this statement.....for one you were way to young to start gear if your 21 and have 5 cycles under your best, and for 2, you should be a hell of a lot bigger than 175lbs after 5 cycles....you are absolutely not eating enough calories my friend....at least tell me you were 130lbs when you started...
                  THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• rippedfreak
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005

I was about 135 in highshool but wrestled and had to drop to 125. Ive actually got good size on me.. I got no body fat and have good genetics. It's just the body fat part. I eat about 5-6 times aday but cant gain fat, i'll gain just lean muscle. And since i'm in fire academy ive dropped to less fat and lost some muscle from so much damn cardio. i was at about 185-190. N ive taken 3 cycles. 1st one wasnt big second one test n deca- one after test and dbol months ago. ive got a bunch of guys who are juice monkeys but i wanna start taken it more serious. Ive been studying this and reading it and learning it for way to long already.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2005

i never even ended up taking that growth cycle......

Comment

Working...