Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KKD70
    • Jun 2006

What to use and how

Ok so I wasn't no where as knowledgable as I couldve been when I did my first and second cycle. I started with a dose of test e 200 migs a week and work the same mg of deca at the same time for 12weeks. three months later cycled the same product but this time led in with 20mgs of d-bol twice a day with 325mgs of test e and 200mgs of deca for a full 12 weeks. I took 3 months between cycles and the boys haven't came back at all. What do you all feel would be the best PCT's to run to get my sex drive back to T-rex mode???? You guys are very knowledgable and I have a source but I don't know how much I need and how to cycle. How much is an ampole or whatever, I usually only deal with 10ml and 20ml bottles so the ampole thingy doesnt compute. I want to know my course of action and before I start a new cycle with 600mgs of test e and 500mgs of deca with 2 50mgs a day of Dbol leading in and adding masteron and tren in later, what should I add in for pct's and how do I cycle those to stop the atrophy?
    Getting old is an option!
  • KKD70
    • Jun 2006

plus, should I take a blood pressure med any of with these?
    Getting old is an option!

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

only use BP meds if needed

how long since the last cycle?

I think what I owuld do is either try running a course of HCG - say 500 IUs eod for about 3 weeks and see if that brings things back

OR

run the next cycle and use HCG during the cycle at 500 IUs twice per week then follow the cycle with a PCT of both clomid and nolva

I use HCG at the end of the cycle prior to PCT - and this works best for me at 500 ius eod until PCT or basically 2 weeks of HCG

I run clomid and nolva at 100/40 clomid to nolva 14 days and then 50/20 clomid to nolva 14 more days

So I guess I would prefer you run another good cycle - and that one listed sounds good - and then try a full blown proper PCT

I dont feel you would gain any advantage at this point of trying to recover anything - but as Is aid originally you could try
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...