info about these 3?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angrylifter

info about these 3?

i am looking at trying a suppliment to increase my strength and size. I have done my research and so far i like ergo's 1-AD, TBomb, and Methyl 1-Test. if anyone has used any of those - what kind of results did you get from them - (strength increases/wieght gains?) did you notice any side affects? and if you liked them or not - post any info you have - if you have any other suggestions - like if you recomend one stacked with another or anything like that - let me know - any info you can give me would be great- i appreaciate your imput - thanks
  • Easto

I have never had an interest in prohormones, so I really can't give you my opinion based on experience. What I can tell you is that I have read many posts about M1T and people seem to really like it. One of our Moderators, liftsiron, is actually on it right now. Hopefully he checks this thread out and can give you some more help.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

m1t is actually a legal steroid, I use it at 20mgs a day and it is very effective for strength and size gains. It tends to reduce appatite and makes you a little tired. I have also used ergo 1AD between cycles and was quite impress at the gains in strength that I goot at 600mgs a day. I tried other brands of 1AD without noticable effect, for some reason ergo is better imo, but not any near as strong as m1t.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• angrylifter

i don't understand, i thought that you had to cycle both - 1AD and methyl test, so how can you use both? isn't that bad for you?

Comment

• rado

I did it for a short time and noticed strength increase.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

1AD or m1t with transdermal 4AD makes a pretty good stack.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...