Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post cycle therapy
User Name
Password

Old 02-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
beefeatr

Anybody used triptorelin?

If anybody here has used triptorelin or has any extra info, I'd like to hear it. Thinking about using it for a jump start.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
You want to use hcg bro, while trip causes an intial increase in testosterone, 2-4 weeks later it's causes a drastic drop in test comparable to castration.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:51 AM   #3
beefeatr

I've read some conflicting info on this. Obviously not something I want to try. Although, if my wife finds out about it, she might switch it out my gear.
Thanks.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:12 PM   #4
Bad juju

i personally like using tripto. i find it a very effective pct but agree that it has to be run with hcg or clomid. i used tripto, hcg and clomid but that was because i ran a 26wk long cycle and prefer to overdo pct than underdo. what cycle are you running now? depending on what youre running will mean a different pct. if its not a heavy long cycle then i would suggest just hcg and clomid or clomid/nolva
Old 02-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #5
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Never used it and don't think I will. I'm not knowledgable on trip whatsoever but I have read the key is to run nolva with it after 8 days only due to that drop in test after taking it.

I'm going to stick to hcg during the cycle right up to nolva/clomid
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:53 AM   #6
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
I've never used tripto myself.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:04 AM   #7
Glycomann

Just use hCG thourghout cycle and clomid when you come off. Chances are you will recover in 8-10 weeks. If my old wrinkled nads still put out in the 600s doing it like that after 25 years of this at all different cycle doses and lengths you should at least be able to come close i would think, Back when I was a lad before television and polyester we didn't use PCT and we recovered. Contrary to what TRT clinics will have you believe, most guys recover given enough time unless you just juice your pituitary and balls off by blasting for 5 years straight or something.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #8
StanG

StanG will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
You want to use hcg bro, while trip causes an intial increase in testosterone, 2-4 weeks later it's causes a drastic drop in test comparable to castration.
This 100%. Plus the uncertainty of accurate dosing from rc companies that sell it. You do NOT want this overdosed! It is used as a chemical castration agent. Im just not comfortable. It seems to me it is what the study supporting its use for this purpose was. A last ditch attempt to restart natty test production after all tradition means had been tried and failed.
StanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #9
beefeatr

I'm a week in using clomid/nolva. I think that makes me kind of like a enuch. It sucks.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:10 AM   #10
Bad juju

just run clomid at 100mg for 3 weeks then taper to 50mgs for 2 weeks after that. if you want to stack it with nolva then the basic recommended dosage is 20mg ed for 3wks then 10 for 2 wks. if you ran a simple one ester cycle tho id just use clomid and dont even worry about the nolva
Old 02-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #11
beefeatr

I ran test e/tren e. Gotta run the nolva or I'll get boobies.