trying to make a comeback here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann

Originally posted by alluprbdy
    EQ does little for me, besides increase my appetite and allow me to get my Ks in. So that 1/2g a week is quite insignificant. The IGF-1 I got for free so who knows if it does anything or not. But I do prefer to run 3 compounds at once; test @ 750 is my go to, an oral @ 100/day also my preference, and 1 more oil to complement the package. Im kinda doing things ass backwards just bc I was out of winny for a while and gonna run it for a little lean back to the 200# range before switching over to Drol and hopefully getting around 220-ish by x-mas.
    People seem to need different amounts for results. Personally I never had the tolerance to take that much gear. Friend of mine is on 1500 test 1800 EQ right now and dry and shredded. He's a little skittish though. If I took that much shit I would be a bloat hog and I would gas going up 2 flight of stairs.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Glycomann
      People seem to need different amounts for results. Personally I never had the tolerance to take that much gear. Friend of mine is on 1500 test 1800 EQ right now and dry and shredded. He's a little skittish though. If I took that much shit I would be a bloat hog and I would gas going up 2 flight of stairs.
      1800mg eq? Is his blood still flowing?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
        1800mg eq? Is his blood still flowing?
        LOL.. I don't know. He has an aortic aneurysm that is growing and he is polycythemia. He donates blood but probably not often enough. He's also 57. Crazy sombich.

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

Wow, I would advise him to start doing Power Red blood donations. It takes double the RBC out of you and returns the plasma. His blood has to be like cake batter!
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• alluprbdy
            Vet
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
            yeah I dont like going over 750 on test bc I get really oily, but imo whatever works for you is cool with me. I have a buddy whos 6'2 270# with abs and just runs 500 test a week and a little bit of drol here n there and got another buddy whos only 208 or so and prob runs 2500-3500 mg/wk of his substances. However we all have to do what works for us.
            R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
            R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

Working...