Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by wallyd
    Nice job B! How tall are you? I need to get my abs to show better.
    5'8"

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Figured I'd post my progress from where I started since getting back in the gym. I was going through some pics today and I'm happy where I've got. I posted this before but wanted to put them all in the same thread.
      Attached Files

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Attached Files

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

And now. Gonna keep killing it. Gotta break 200 lbs. This is about the best pose I can get DPH in this bathroom.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I'm jealous as fukk with the midsection & narrow waist (no homo ).

You look great B. IMO many guys, maybe even most, aspire to have a build like that. Those full round muscle bellies are poppin' and the narrow defined waist exaggerates everything. Good job bro - keep it up!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Btw thats some hella improvements dude. Guess the tren did work eh?

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                Btw thats some hella improvements dude. Guess the tren did work eh?
                Lol yeah I guess it did. Stuff is amazing. Thanks man. I was 198 and softish in the first pic. Dropped down to 175 in the second with diet and cardio and some peptides to help and now I'm 193 and pretty lean and strong as hell. At least I think so. I'm starting to feel like my former self again even though it's been quite some time. New goal is 210 by this time next year, but I still have 5 weeks left so that might go up and I have a shit ton of igf im sitting on for pct so I don't know how fast I'll get there

Comment

• Glycomann

Lookin great!

Comment

Working...