Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Diet and Nutrition
User Name
Password

Old 05-03-2018, 05:15 PM   #1
GFKINGKONG
VET

GFKINGKONG has a spectacular aura aboutGFKINGKONG has a spectacular aura about
Current Diet

Workout days M-F
Been back on it pretty steady. Working out at 7am nothing to eat before.
Throwing in a post workout drink in my jug of water to drink during workout(mainly due to slin)
60g of carbs
35g of protein
Seems to be best for me as it dilutes enough to not make me sick but facilitates not going hypo.
Post Workout: Drink 1 Egg Beater 1 Can Pears in Water
Hour later
Meal 1: 9 whole eggs, 4 wheat grain bread toast(10 baby carrots) 1 can pears in water no added sugar
Meal 2: 9oz 93% lean ground beef 50 grams carbs of long grain wild rice 28 almonds
Meal 3: 9oz 93% lean ground beef 50 grams carbs basmati rice
28 almonds
Meal 4: Same as meal 2
Meal 5: 6oz lean steak 4oz shrimp 50 grams carbs basmati rice 10 carrots 1 can pears in water no added sugar 28 almonds
S & S goal is 3 good meals then whatever else I want
Have been also trying the 10 min walks when I can after meals to facilitate digestion.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:48 PM   #2
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
what's your goals and stats?
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:54 AM   #3
Dawgpound_Hank

You're built like a friggin' tank in your avi buddy - what's your height/weight? I'm with B ^ - what's your goals?

Was that plan just what you ate today, or every day? If the latter, I'd switch up sometimes to chicken, ground turkey or fish. Don't know your age, but your colon & asshole will thank you in the years down the road haha. Don't get me wrong - don't get no better than red meat, but every day is pushing it.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:22 AM   #4
GFKINGKONG
VET

5/7 235 37year old
Started this beginning of year at 217 after just chilling for a couple months after dieting down for vacation leading up to last Sept. Goal is to get back up to a solid 245. Beginning of the year I was doing this with two meals of chicken, then March switched to all beef. Will run this till July then switch up to start a cut. Although I’m playing around with the idea of not drastically dieting as much and hitting a little more cardio(always been one to diet harder). These days I try to run a general schedule of Jan-may/june bulk(bulk being more mindset diet lifting, may not throw gear in right off the bat other than trt then ramp up) june/july-sept diet. Oct-dec complete clean out rest no real diet kinda if I do great great but if not no pressure as well as blood works EKG ect....

Last edited by GFKINGKONG; 05-04-2018 at 06:39 AM..
GFKINGKONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 07:35 AM   #5
GFKINGKONG
VET

PS thats just the angle, I’m more built like a jeep....
Old 05-04-2018, 07:19 PM   #6
Dawgpound_Hank

A "solid" 245 @ 5'7 is pro material amigo. What kinda ballpark bf% you talkin' about? If sub 12%, you would clean up onstage when cut.
Old 05-05-2018, 09:30 AM   #7
GFKINGKONG
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
A "solid" 245 @ 5'7 is pro material amigo. What kinda ballpark bf% you talkin' about? If sub 12%, you would clean up onstage when cut.
I had my years of competing lol. From 19-27. I’m probably sitting upper teens maybe in body fat(17-19%) right now. I put my alll into my last 2 shows at 27 then called it. While never placing outside of top 5 or winning my class I knew I didnt have it for the next level and was good with that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg kk.jpeg (111.2 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by Dawgpound_Hank; 05-05-2018 at 11:35 PM.. Reason: resize pic
Old 05-05-2018, 09:32 AM   #8
GFKINGKONG
VET

Was my second to last show, did 2 a week apart. I was far right with the “legs” at 222lbs. Lost the overall to the guy in the middle lol, what can I say, most of the judges were freaking figure girls. The one bodybuilder judge said I shoulda had it but oh well thats bodybuilding. Next show i got second to Brett Becker.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 2B9CFBDC-7270-497F-B90E-C0002793DF97.jpeg (45.3 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by GFKINGKONG; 05-05-2018 at 09:48 AM..
Old 05-05-2018, 04:34 PM   #9
Dawgpound_Hank

Freakin' quadzilla! I figured you competed with those dimensions.
Old 05-05-2018, 11:45 PM   #10
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFKINGKONG View Post
I had my years of competing lol. From 19-27. I’m probably sitting upper teens maybe in body fat(17-19%) right now. I put my alll into my last 2 shows at 27 then called it. While never placing outside of top 5 or winning my class I knew I didnt have it for the next level and was good with that.
I resized your pic bcoz it was crashing my browser to open this thread haha.

I would guess your bf lower than that based on the detail in waist/abs/serratus.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:19 AM   #11
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I miss the days of having that perfect v taper. I still have the tape but it's closer to a u than v anymore.
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 06:28 PM   #12
Bicepts101
VET

Bicepts101 will become famous soon enough
Your legs are sick KK
Bicepts101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 09:12 PM   #13
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
I miss the days of having that perfect v taper. I still have the tape but it's closer to a u than v anymore.
There are a lot of us that miss the days before it became all about mass. It is a difficult thing to balance. We are all about getting bigger so how do you reward mass without rewarding the most mass? Personally few of us ever think we are big enough. At least until you get winded climbing stairs.... then you think, fuck this. Zane, Samir, Labrada man those guys were something. I hated them for my more Gaspari body type. You always want what you don't have right?

I do wish BB would take a turn towards the more atheistic look. But that is the romantic side yearning for yester year.