Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bicepts101
    VET
    • Apr 2018

Yeah i mean i wear tshirts i used to out. Like i have a tap out shirt from 10 years ago that half the letters fell off.

Comment

• chicken_hawk
      VET
      • May 2018

Originally posted by b52
      I've always worked out in a t shirt. If it's real hot I wear no shirt but I have my own personal gym, but I'd never do that in a public gym. I don't even like wearing tank tops because I don't want to be one of those "guys".
      And do you remember when only tough guys had beards and tats? This new generation of pussy boys are killing masculinity.

Hawk

Comment

• preist943
        VET
        • Apr 2018

i have one ha but i like the big superman logo on it lol but i like the sleveless shirt because i cant stand how tight the sleeves are on shirts nor the long ones that touch the forearms . well i said i bought one i havent worn it yet nor would workout in it . thought about winter jogging in it simply cause my head is shaved .

Comment

• Bicepts101
          VET
          • Apr 2018

Originally posted by preist943
          i have one ha but i like the big superman logo on it lol but i like the sleveless shirt because i cant stand how tight the sleeves are on shirts nor the long ones that touch the forearms . well i said i bought one i havent worn it yet nor would workout in it . thought about winter jogging in it simply cause my head is shaved .
          Winter jogging with a sleevles shirt. You must be made of lava. I run in shorts and a sweat shirt in the winter

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by chicken_hawk
            And do you remember when only tough guys had beards and tats? This new generation of pussy boys are killing masculinity.

Hawk
            Yeah the younger generation is ridiculous. Bunch of vaginas.

Comment

• preist943
              VET
              • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Bicepts101
              Winter jogging with a sleevles shirt. You must be made of lava. I run in shorts and a sweat shirt in the winter
              im in fl we only have sumer and fall really

Comment

• Bicepts101
                VET
                • Apr 2018

Originally posted by preist943
                im in fl we only have sumer and fall really
                Ahh i see....went to florida for the first time last hear. Port st lucy for mt daughters world series 12u softball. What a beautiful place. Wow i loved it there

Comment

• Paramuscle
                  • Mar 2018

This is just another reason that hitting people should be better tolerated by those in power.

~PM

Comment

• chicken_hawk
                    VET
                    • May 2018

Originally posted by Paramuscle
                    This is just another reason that hitting people should be better tolerated by those in power.

~PM
                    LMAO

Hawk

Comment

Working...