floyd mayweather...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bronson

floyd mayweather...

...shuts another one down. Hes just too technically solid. He is the pound for pound king. You can hate him but can't deny that anymore. He's destroyed every threat around him.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by bronson
    ...shuts another one down. Hes just too technically solid. He is the pound for pound king. You can hate him but can't deny that anymore. He's destroyed every threat around him.
    I have to agree with everything you said!
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• John Benz
      Vet
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bronson
      My thoughts exactly!

Comment

• dalnkwnt
        Vet
        • Oct 2011

made the red head Mexican look old! and the one judge who scored that fight 114-114 should never work a fight ever again in her life! she also had Bradley beating Manny .....that's a disgrace to boxing the way she scored these two fights!!! Mayweather clearly won that fight without a doubt and it WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE!
        MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• bronson

Originally posted by dalnkwnt
          made the red head Mexican look old! and the one judge who scored that fight 114-114 should never work a fight ever again in her life! she also had Bradley beating Manny .....that's a disgrace to boxing the way she scored these two fights!!! Mayweather clearly won that fight without a doubt and it WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE!
          Yeah no doubt! And I just read no disciplinary actions will be taken against her. Two huge fights back to back ridiculous scoring should be grounds for firing. Theres no way canelo won more than one round. Floyd put on an absolute clinic

Comment

• Glycomann

Did Canelo even catch him?

Comment

• bronson

Originally posted by Glycomann
              Did Canelo even catch him?
              Yeah but nothing very clean. His punches landed % was drastically lower than floyds. Cant remember the numbers off the top of my head. Canelo couldn't or didn't do what he should have tried which was jab to get inside. Most of the second half of the fight he was just standing in front of him afraid to be countered and frustrated on on what to do. He even tried to lean against the ropes to lure floyd in. A move that floyd does. So of course floyd just pot shotted at him lol he's just too smart and fast.

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Pound for pound one of the best ever IMO.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Never liked him and hate the guys attitude, but gotta give it up for his skillz. One of the bests of all time - yeah it hurts me to say that haha.

p.s - That judge should never be allowed to judge again ever!

Comment

• bronson

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                    Never liked him and hate the guys attitude, but gotta give it up for his skillz. One of the bests of all time - yeah it hurts me to say that haha.

p.s - That judge should never be allowed to judge again ever!
                    Yeah I hate his attitude too. He's a dick. But the way I see it is, he's not my friend so I don't have to deal with it lol the dude can box an that's all I'm watching it for anyway lol
                    By the way that judge stepped down last week from judging in boxing because of all the ridicule she's gotten. Same judge that scored for bradley in that pacquiao fight. So good riddance lol she was either under someone's payroll or she was just awful and just wanted underdogs to win

Comment

• basskiller
                      Administrator
                      • Aug 2003

great fighter.. mouthy undignified little cuss though

rude jude tears him up on his radio show
                      Owner of
                      Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
                      basskilleronline.com

Comment

• dalnkwnt
                        Vet
                        • Oct 2011

He wouldnt be so loud and obnoxious if someone had skillz to shut him up...nobody does.

I heard that radio show......ehhhh thats manny vs mayweather fight never was gonna happen and not becsuse the fighters.....the promoter bob arum ...whatever his name is....fucked it up bad.
                        MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• Thate
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2007

I've never seen somebody be soooo good yet soooo boring at the same time!

Comment

• dalnkwnt
                            Vet
                            • Oct 2011

I kinda laugh when people call a master of his craft boring! I guess nobody saw him fight zab juda, auturo gatti, his first 10-15 fights, his fight against Oscar de la hoya, his last few fights, diego corrales, ricky hatton.....how are these fights boring? he throws a punch and 75% of the punches he throws lands....he moves so fast that he barely gets hit. In the next 10-20 yrs when he retires he will still speak clearly without a slur from head trama. How is this boring? I understand everyone now loves MMA and any day any fighter can get KTFO or choked the fuck out.....boxing is an art form and Mayweather has perfected it at close to 37/38 yrs old.....remember all the great fighters back in the days? they all retired around 32-35 yrs old!
                            MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• Thate
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2007

If he throws 4 punches per round and lands 3 I'm not impressed.

No killer instinct no matter how timid the guy in front of him is.

I don't buy the brittle hand excuse, he fights in vegas where they allow him to numb his hands pre-fight.

It was a good win, just not that fun or exciting to watch.

I did however enjoy the co-main event

Comment

Working...