Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Female Discussion > Female Anabolic Steroid Forum
User Name
Password

Old 10-03-2014, 01:45 PM   #1
babygirl7345

sugustions

I'm new to the forum and need advise on stacking. My recently ex boyfriend got me into fitness and anibolics but we aren't exactly on speaking terms so I have nobody to advise me . I have done a cycle of winny, tbol and var. Wanted info on stacking . I have some of both in tablets and have also order liquid clen. I eat clean and train 4-5 days a week, 3 days weights 2 days cardio for 1 hour. I also do 20 min of cardio before weight training. Looking to get a little leaner and also gain more muscle mass to obtain a cut look, like a physique competitor. I am 5'5" 136 lb and a little under 20% body fat. I want the jerk ex to wish he wasn't a cheating ass! Thanks in advance for any input.
Links

Old 10-03-2014, 03:15 PM   #2
ozzy69
Super Moderator

ozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to behold
Anabolics is not the answer to happiness......
ozzy69 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 03:45 PM   #3
P. Bateman
Vet

P. Bateman is a jewel in the roughP. Bateman is a jewel in the roughP. Bateman is a jewel in the roughP. Bateman is a jewel in the rough
Xanax is
Old 10-03-2014, 04:12 PM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud of
Weights before aerobics.

Start here and read through some of the threads in this forum.

http://www.anabolic-enhancement.com/...ead.php?t=3579

http://www.anabolic-enhancement.com/...ight=realgains
Old 10-03-2014, 09:43 PM   #5
ozzy69
Super Moderator

ozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to behold
Oh yeah welcome to peak
Old 10-03-2014, 11:16 PM   #6
babygirl7345

Mostly I train and eat clean is because it makes me feel good and feel good about myself. Making my ex regretful and jealous is just icing on the cake. I am also thinking of trying to compete. Thanks for your advice though. Some people don't get sarcasm I guess, GEEEZZ!
Old 10-03-2014, 11:19 PM   #7
babygirl7345

This info is just what I was looking for, thank you! I'll be sure to post my progress.
Old 10-04-2014, 07:57 AM   #8
ozzy69
Super Moderator

Tbol winny and var together? Wow now my curisosity is peaked how did that work out? Did you see any sides at all?
Old 10-04-2014, 12:30 PM   #9
babygirl7345

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy69 View Post
Tbol winny and var together? Wow now my curisosity is peaked how did that work out? Did you see any sides at all?
Not all together, one cycle of each. Sorry I should have worded it better.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:33 PM   #10
ozzy69
Super Moderator

How did the tbol treat you? I've always wondered if that would be better than winny for a woman
Old 10-04-2014, 03:10 PM   #11
babygirl7345

I actually really liked it best of the 3. I took 1/4 a 10mg tab 2x a day. Got quickest visual results and less water retention. It gave me a really tone defined cut look I like to see. Did start to notice a bit of side effects toward the end of the cycle. Noticed some increase in facial hair but only blonde ones. Also small increase in clip size, but not as much acne as I got with winny. I already have naturally oily skin so acne is a big concern for me.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:15 PM   #12
ozzy69
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl7345 View Post
I actually really liked it best of the 3. I took 1/4 a 10mg tab 2x a day. Got quickest visual results and less water retention. It gave me a really tone defined cut look I like to see. Did start to notice a bit of side effects toward the end of the cycle. Noticed some increase in facial hair but only blonde ones. Also small increase in clip size, but not as much acne as I got with winny. I already have naturally oily skin so acne is a big concern for me.
I wondered what type of virilazation you saw....tbol is an amazing drug for any one and my guess women would see the best results for sure.

What are you plans for your next cycle? Are you gonna add an injectable? When do you plan on competing? I think you need to do a log here for us to follow.
Old 10-05-2014, 11:06 AM   #13
babygirl7345

I'm not certain yet when I will enter a competition. The last 6 months have been a roller-coaster for me with this break up. I really fell off my training. I was shooting for beginning of next year. All depends if I'm ready really.
I am deathly afraid of needles, I actually have fainted from them. So no injections, which sucks cause I know it limits my options. I can surely do a log here. let me know what to include
Old 10-05-2014, 12:22 PM   #14
ozzy69
Super Moderator

I would love to see you run a log we never have women run logs at all here.

Include when the show is what your diet looks like what you intend to run drug wise and post your workouts for us and maybe a before and after picture and show pics
Old 10-05-2014, 02:03 PM   #15
beast
Vet

beast is just really nicebeast is just really nicebeast is just really nicebeast is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl7345 View Post
I'm not certain yet when I will enter a competition. The last 6 months have been a roller-coaster for me with this break up. I really fell off my training. I was shooting for beginning of next year. All depends if I'm ready really.
I am deathly afraid of needles, I actually have fainted from them. So no injections, which sucks cause I know it limits my options. I can surely do a log here. let me know what to include
It doesn't really limit you too much. 90% of the figure girls are on avavar and/or oral winny. Moving into physique, still mostly those. I know primo is popular though. You can get what you need with those orals. Nolvadex is a must.