X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

Hgh questions

How do you feel about Hgh? Is it worth the money? What is a suitable dosage and time length? Do you think it will help with injuries and or preventing them?
  • beast
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

Hard to beat good quality GH. It's not drastic like you see in other AAS though. I think it's worth the $ and I do think it helps with what you're shooting for. I like 5 units, 5 days a week, forever but I had a ard time keeping stocked recently.
    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• choke

Joe,
      What is it that you are trying to do?
      Lose weight, new muscle?

Any sport specific reasons you're considering gH?

There are a ton of ways that your question could be answered. So I think that the only specific answer we can give at the moment is dosage: That being a generally accepted daily is between 3 - 4 iu/day.

Comment

• Joe0690
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

Well I'm planning on doing a show next year and I have my cycle in place and what I want to do and my training / diet down but I've been training so hard I can feel it's wearing down my joints/connective tissues cause I like lifting heavy... Also I wouldn't mind building muscle / losing weight with it if I'm going to use it I might as well take advantage of all its benifits but is it actually worth it and what type of dosage

Comment

• bufbiker

GH isn't going to help the joints or connective tissue from my experience, at least not while running it. My joints swelled up and ached. Deca is superior for that in my opinion.

Comment

• A.B
            VET
            • Jun 2004

Love hgh during cycle or on its own. Quality hgh is perfect to anyone's world IMO. Definite fountain of youth as they call it. As biker said Joe, you think about running deca? That helps the joints huge

Comment

• Joe0690
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

Yeh I'm doing to use some deca in my next cycle well it's nnp ... I need all the help I can get all the muscles around my joints are killing me

Comment

• A.B
                VET
                • Jun 2004

Nothing wrong with doing a week of light weight or a few days off just cardio

Comment

• Joe0690
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

Well I took a week off felt good n now it's just an agrivating pain but not as bad as before the break if it stays this way or gets worst over the next couple weeks il take another week off

Comment

• Joe0690
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

I think it's my rotator cuff my elbow seems to have done wonders with the week off

Comment

• Mondo
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2012

GH is great, but as mentioned already, the quality needs to be there so you don't have to dose 8-10iu a pop. Good quality and just few iu's do the trick. And like Beast, I too have found it hard to stay stocked. . . .

Comment

• beast
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Mondo
                        GH is great, but as mentioned already, the quality needs to be there so you don't have to dose 8-10iu a pop. Good quality and just few iu's do the trick. And like Beast, I too have found it hard to stay stocked. . . .
                        Boo....
                        Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Glycomann

There are a lot of variables. People's biology differ. Quality of GH differs. I remember Humatrope came out and a good friend got on it. It was like science fiction. The guy was 230 on stage and a top 5 nationals guy before the GH. A few months in and he was almost 270 and striated all over. It was like a science fiction movie. I've only seen GH be so effective like that a couple of times. Some people have that particular biology to make it work like that. Most people don't.

Comment

• Joe0690
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2007

Lol I doubt il respond like that but il let you guys know how it goes, I have everything in check diet training lifestyle so il get what I get hopefully it will be good...

Comment

• Moto Ace
                              Vet
                              • Dec 2015

HGH is just a staple at 53yoa, I firmly believe it is the fountain of youth as long as the quality is there!

Comment

Working...