X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Fitting in an MRI machine, No Way!

WTH? There has to be different sizes of MRIs right? I am a buck 90 and I BARELY squeezed into the machine this morning. My shoulders touched on both sides. I literally squeezed in as the sled slid into the tube. I am a little wide but not compared to you guys that are over 6 foot and carrying 250lbs of muscle. Hell, I was once around 220 and 10%bf. There would be no way I could have sat in that thing for 40 minutes if I was 30lbs heavier.

Some of you beasts on this board would NEVER fit in this thing. Then think of all the fat fucks out there. I mean, I look around and EVERYONE is fat these days! Odd that they would make a machine that only accommodates half of the population. Maybe they have to have different sizes machines for different size people?

A pic from a few pounds ago. A beast I ain't
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dakota; 06-25-2018, 07:27 PM.
    The older I get the better I used to be.
  • chicken_hawk
    VET
    • May 2018

My head might fit, but not my belly lol.

Looking good brother!

Hawk

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by chicken_hawk
      My head might fit, but not my belly lol.

Looking good brother!

Hawk
      You would never fit in the machine I was in today. Way too swole.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Apparently they come in different sizes as I was in one @ 260 and no problemo. I mean yeah it was a lil claustrophobic but not like I was gonna get stuck or sumthin' haha.

Comment

• chicken_hawk
          VET
          • May 2018

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
          Apparently they come in different sizes as I was in one @ 260 and no problemo. I mean yeah it was a lil claustrophobic but not like I was gonna get stuck or sumthin' haha.
          Hopefully I wont need one, but that is good to know. Makes me think of a stone cold podcast and he walked out after 5 mins and had to reschedule another time and pounded a 6 pack to calm down.

Hawk

Comment

• G21
            VET
            • Mar 2018

Nope, no way, aint happening - i dont come close to fitting in these machines. I went to Yale because they supposedly have the biggest machines in the area but was still like cramming ten pounds of poo in a five gallon can. If i need an mri i request an open machine, sacrifices a bit of image quality though.

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

Originally posted by G21
              Nope, no way, aint happening - i dont come close to fitting in these machines. I went to Yale because they supposedly have the biggest machines in the area but was still like cramming ten pounds of poo in a five gallon can. If i need an mri i request an open machine, sacrifices a bit of image quality though.
              Hmmm there were some fat fucks in the waiting room. What do they do? scan one roll of fat at a time? Maybe if you are a slob they can push you in like Play-doh!

Comment

• millenium girl
                • Apr 2006

I have had several MRI's and those machines are really tight. I can't stand being in there, I have anxiety attacks and keep my eyes shut trying to focus on my breathing.
                Don't forget to join
                http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Paramuscle
                  • Mar 2018

I’ve been in quite a few and I’m 6’2” and 280 and I haven’t had an issue. I usually fall asleep in them.

~PM

Comment

• G21
                    VET
                    • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Dakota
                    Hmmm there were some fat fucks in the waiting room. What do they do? scan one roll of fat at a time? Maybe if you are a slob they can push you in like Play-doh!
                    LMFAO - No idea, often wondered that myself, how the hell do they scan an obese person?

Comment

• Paramuscle
                      • Mar 2018

Originally posted by G21
                      LMFAO - No idea, often wondered that myself, how the hell do they scan an obese person?
                      The newest ones are open MRIs and they don’t require them to lay in the tube.

~PM

Comment

Working...