Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 07-06-2018, 09:55 PM   #1
Dawgpound_Hank

New Ramy pic

The sheer size and yet not being fat is unbelievable. We've all seen Yates & Coleman when off season posing, and they had a layer of blubber - not this guy. Think they said he was 335 here.

But yeah I know same ol' story - no need for him to get bigger, he just needs to come in shredded. Same ol' song and dance, but ya gotta admit the fukker is gargantuan haha.

Last edited by Dawgpound_Hank; 02-11-2019 at 03:26 PM..
Old 07-06-2018, 10:05 PM   #2
Dawgpound_Hank

335 with abs like this AND no gut to boot wtf! Billionaire Bader should be paying Yates 7 digits to come and prepare him for the O. To have such potential to be champ & you botch every friggin' year bcoz you can't nail conditioning. Hell damn near everyone has said IF he nails conditoning, he wins hands down. It was bad enough to have Phil tie Yates, then Arnie, but not Haney & Coleman too?? Come on homie step it up!

Last edited by Dawgpound_Hank; 02-11-2019 at 03:26 PM..
Old 07-06-2018, 11:15 PM   #3
M-C
Vet

M-C is on a distinguished road
Wow he is swollen. After cutting he will look amazing.
M-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 06:16 AM   #4
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
The dude is a genetic freak of nature to be sure. But I've got more hair!!!��

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 07:12 AM   #5
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Joe0690 will become famous soon enoughJoe0690 will become famous soon enough
100% agree with you but I think it’s their pride that won’t let them outsource the conditioning they think they know best and even stop him from using outside coaches or following their advice fully at least
Joe0690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 12:30 PM   #6
preist943
VET

preist943 will become famous soon enough
looks great but he has to get over the size game . he will look even bigger if he nails the conditioning and win for a change .
preist943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 01:05 PM   #7
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
335, damn! I saw pics Kai last year at 300 and sub 10%. Still, not close to this thickness. Kai is 42. Wished he would give his shot back at the O bc I can't stand Phil. Well, he won't. Still think there's more to the story of what really happened and why Kai won't compete again. Anyway, good to see Ramy killing it with his routine. I watched a leg workout of him with his trainer. It took him forever to walk back out to his car. He killed it. He wants to be the champion soooo bad and hope he sculpts every layer of fat and blows Phil away for a far reach first! How old is Ramy now? Isn't he like 36?
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 01:31 PM   #8
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by preist943 View Post
looks great but he has to get over the size game . he will look even bigger if he nails the conditioning and win for a change .
The O is the size game. That's why these guys keep getting more massive by the hour. While I'm totally against the excessive size, that's it has been for years, along with it being political. Too political aka 2015 Phil vs Kai...

How much more insulin and protein intake can these guys take???
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 07:44 PM   #9
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Jesus. Pure monster hulk genes
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 08:41 PM   #10
blm
Vet

blm has a spectacular aura aboutblm has a spectacular aura aboutblm has a spectacular aura about
Incredible amount of lean muscle mass. I mean fkn massive mass! Unreal.
blm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:51 AM   #11
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I love the size. I'm the guy that would vote for the monster that is ripped vs the smaller guy that is shredded to the bone. Look at Andreas Munzer, in my opinion he should have won multiple O's. But they never even looked at him. That's when I realized nobody gives a shit about being shredded. Size matters.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 09:48 AM   #12
DRveejay11

DRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to all
DEM SHOULDERS! Wow
DRveejay11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 12:34 PM   #13
Glycomann

How amny camels a day does he eat?
Old 07-08-2018, 12:52 PM   #14
DRveejay11

DRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to all
Lol. Massive !!!!!
DRveejay11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 01:13 PM   #15
Silver
VET

Silver is on a distinguished road
I am 47 and 5'11. I get uncomfortable when I get over 220 lol. I could never walk around like that everyday. Always been tough for me to stick to a "bulk". Very impressive and unreal tho!
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote