Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Tren, npp

Is tren and npp a bad combo? My last cycle was prop, tren, eq, var which kicked serious ass but I didn't really get much size from it. I'm thinking the npp will help me throw on a little more mass, and help my joints at the same time, and the tren will keep me lean and solid. I am tempted to run long esters since it has been such a long time since I've done anything like enanthate. I don't know if I'd react the same way I used to.
  • Silver
    VET
    • Apr 2018

I have never tried npp. Tren makes me feel so lethargic after 3 or 4 weeks. I am currently running Test E, Primo and Winny. I love it. Sorry I really dont have any helpful advice!

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by b52
      Is tren and npp a bad combo? My last cycle was prop, tren, eq, var which kicked serious ass but I didn't really get much size from it. I'm thinking the npp will help me throw on a little more mass, and help my joints at the same time, and the tren will keep me lean and solid. I am tempted to run long esters since it has been such a long time since I've done anything like enanthate. I don't know if I'd react the same way I used to.
      Never has issues on tren and npp but again, never had issues on tren and deca. Not sure if that's a myth or simply "we all respond differently to each compounds".

How much EQ did you use and how long? That stuff makes me grow. Steady gains but surely a good bit after a 16 week run. Just surprised you didn't gain much off that cycle...

Comment

• chicken_hawk
        VET
        • May 2018

Ok, loved npp and cant deny trens effectiveness. Now, mostly opinion here, but there is no need to do both. Either alone is plenty to build tons off mass. Tren being the more anabolic, but npp being more tolerable. I say, do seperate cycles and space them with an eq only cycle in between to keep progesterone managable.

Good luck,
        Hawk

Comment

• Joe0690
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

I enjoyed tren npp combo with test I think as long as you don’t go overboard on the dosages keep them mild you should be fine

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Big B
            Never has issues on tren and npp but again, never had issues on tren and deca. Not sure if that's a myth or simply "we all respond differently to each compounds".

How much EQ did you use and how long? That stuff makes me grow. Steady gains but surely a good bit after a 16 week run. Just surprised you didn't gain much off that cycle...
            16 weeks and I gained plenty but just not much mass. 150mg eod eq
            Last edited by b52; 06-21-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Emil
              Vet
              • Oct 2016

Great combo if you not prolactin prone. Also keep the dosage low..or relativ low..300 pw max nnp and tren. And more low the test..150.
              For me it work you can find the log

Comment

• GFKINGKONG
                VET
                • Mar 2018

Get some caber to tunnwith it and run your npp/tren at a moderate small doses to start say 50-75mg every other day then you can manipulate from there. Unless majorly prog/prolactin sensitive you should be fine. You need to stick with short esters though so you can manipulate more effectively.
                That's What She said

Comment

• krustus
                  VET
                  • Jan 2017

i keep my test doses at TRT levels (125mg a week) and run tren a and npp at 300-400mg a week of each and have good results without serious side effects.. lower test helps keep estro issues down.. and limits side effects

Comment

• Big B
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by krustus
                    i keep my test doses at TRT levels (125mg a week) and run tren a and npp at 300-400mg a week of each and have good results without serious side effects.. lower test helps keep estro issues down.. and limits side effects
                    Bingo! Well, lil higher test for me at 200-250 but def keep low to lower the sides from tren. 400/wk sweet spot for me on both tren and npp...

Comment

• Roughrydr
                      • Oct 2017

I used to be able to run both with dramatic results. But I developed ed even running caber and arimidex. But they were research products so who knows how they were dosed. For me, having run them both separately and together, I would pick one or the other. If size is the issue force feed yourself. Just be aware you'll get the dreaded bubble gut if you push it too far. And supplements, protein shakes, etc are not the same as food.
                      My suggestion is contact A1 and get your diet dialed in. There's no reason you cant gain lean mass on just test and food.
                      But that is worth what it cost u.
                      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• b52
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Big B
                        Bingo! Well, lil higher test for me at 200-250 but def keep low to lower the sides from tren. 400/wk sweet spot for me on both tren and npp...
                        I've heard numerous people say low test high nandrolones. Why? Does it work better? I ran 150mg eod prop with 100mg tren eod and I didn't get any sides other than some cramping and injection cough until end of week 10. Nipples were a little sore but had ai's and cabergoline on hand and kept it at bay. Went away within days after stopping tren.

Comment

• Emil
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2016

It depends on type of body you have..for some works for other don t. But the main reason is that test can not do more than nandrolones. So why put more stress with high amount of test? In my opinion runing test in a nandrolone cycle is only for sex..ed...and good mood. Maybe health. Not for gain muscle...i repeat you can not overdue nnp and tren with 400 mg pw of test. So it make sens?

Comment

Working...