Protein Powder?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironmaidn

Protein Powder?

What protein powder are you using? Just curious. I am always in the market for one to try. I get sick of using the same one over and over again.

Thanks!
  • LadyZ
    AE Female Member
    • Sep 2007

I ordered from Trueprotein.com... a mixture of cold filtration and concentrated whey protein... it's good and affordable... i'm also using the micellar casein at night

Comment

• SarahPT
      AE Female Member
      • Sep 2007

SInce we are short on cash right now (my husband's car cost $600 in repairs and we have our upcoming trip to Vegas) I bought some of the EAS stuff at Sam's Club. That stuff is unbelievably cheap! Tastes ok as far as powders go. It will do for now.
      Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• Shawty
        AE Female Member
        • Sep 2007

I got the Microfiltrated Whey Isolate from TrueProtein (Dutch Chocolate and Orange Creamsicle flavors) and I have the Micellar Casein for nighttime (Chocolate Banana). It's good quality protein, very affordable, and you have so many options to choose from. Not to mention you can actually customize your own protein blends. It's pretty cool. Tastes awesome too. Before I used ON 100% Whey, Beverly International Ultra Size and Muscle Provider, Nitrotech, and Isopure. But I rate TP's taste above all of them.
        Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• Amalthea

I'm still working through a big bucket of ON Chocolate that I bought a while back. best I've tried, but that's only compared with 2 other brands. One was Aussie Bodies protein powder, the other was some sample, and the guy in the shop was really surprised when I told him it tasted worse than it smelled. Still bought the ON off him though, so he wasn't too phased...

Comment

• Amalthea

Originally posted by Shawty
            I got the Microfiltrated Whey Isolate from TrueProtein (Dutch Chocolate and Orange Creamsicle flavors) and I have the Micellar Casein for nighttime (Chocolate Banana). It's good quality protein, very affordable, and you have so many options to choose from. Not to mention you can actually customize your own protein blends. It's pretty cool. Tastes awesome too. Before I used ON 100% Whey, Beverly International Ultra Size and Muscle Provider, Nitrotech, and Isopure. But I rate TP's taste above all of them.
            I might have to give TP a try after the ON is gone...

Comment

• ironmaidn

Originally posted by Shawty

Cool - I'm gonna have to try out this TrueProtien brand. Thanks!

Comment

• CTri17
                Vet
                • Sep 2007

as you get closer to your comp, what type of protein do you/have you used?
                *Christina*

Comment

Working...