Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Female Discussion > Female Diet Forum
User Name
Password

Old 12-13-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
3J

The Christmas Blowout Sale!

3J's Nutrition Network Christmas Sale!

HO HO HO!!!!!!

It seriously is the most wonderful time of the year. The holidays in December are a time to give to those that you love and I love nothing more than giving back to every member on this forum! You guys have given 3J's Nutrition Network another successful year, in return I want to give every single one of you the chance to save with my company this month!!

Tired of trying to play the guessing game with your diet?? Tired of putting in the effort in the gym, wasting your money on non-sense supplements and compounds only to look worse then you did when you got started?? Feel like your walking in the dark? People don't truly understand what it means to dedicate yourself to your goals. They think hours in the gym and magic pills will take them where they need to go. My friends, this is furthest from the truth!!! Your diet will play the largest contributing factor in your goals!!!! Remember, having a poor diet while trying to reach your goals is like sitting in a high end sports car with no gas in the tank!!! Sure it feels great to be in the drivers seat, but your not getting anywhere!! Let 3J's Nutrition Network take you to the next level!!!

Starting today 12/13/13 all the way to 12/25/13 3J's Nutrition Network is offering 25% OFF ALL PACKAGES!!!

also, if you BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE 50% OFF (equal or lesser value)
This is the perfect time to buy a package for that significant someone in your life! What better Christmas gift then the one of good health and a life changing transformation???

Contact 3J at 3Jdiet@gmail.com

or check out our website at 3jsdiet.com

Here is what comes with every package 3J's Nutrition Network has to offer!!!

1. A custom built diet specific to your needs. Each of my diets have multiple options per meal but your not filling in calories! I tell you what to eat, when to eat it, and how much to have!

2. A workout and cardio routine synergistic with the diet will be supplied!!

3. You will be required to send specific measurements and your weight at least once a week so that I may track your progress and make changes as i see fit! I dont just hand you a diet and send you on your way, I am with you every step of the way!

Take a look and see what 3J's Nutrition Network has been doing for his clients!!!