Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann
    • Apr 2024

Mr fucking mrhtbd....

Will you fucking post some normal threads. Your bitching and whinning is giving me the shits. Order some Test and EQ somewhere and get on cycle and then post about your bench press or something. This bitching about work and careing for your children is like listening to my wife. Sicec I am not fucking you it's just annoying with no payoff. So grow a set or buy a set and inject. I will personally ban you if you bitch about work again.

j/k
    G
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

I have to say it would be nice to see him stop trying to be different with his ego and further separate himself from his fellow man here at PM by painting pictures that aren't what's exactly going on.

And maybe every once in while make a post about being on tren and trying to run down a homeless bum in MKE, or being on mast and banging strippers, or dbol and pressing 90# DBs straight up for sets of 10, or the joys of eating chickens end rice eight times a day for six months, or tits leaking after a nandrolone cycle, or the pleasant feeling when you put your hands down your pants and realize the hcg is working well, or a video of some strange cable curl Peformed while hanging upside down to hit the inner bicep head better....

....ya know the normal stuff....

Comment

• mrhtbd
      • Apr 2015

No TRT since April. Wanted to lose weight for surgery and reduce swelling in my lower leg. Both achieved. Lost 25 lbs since May 12th. No prescription meds or drugs either. Body/system is clean but nads are the size of raisins. Will get order for testosterone blood work on Monday, then try to lose another 7 lbs by August 23rd. I'm down 37 lbs since January and you know how crazy diets can make someone. Point taken. In September I will start training again. In the mean time, I'll leave work at work.

Comment

• ozzy69
        Assistant Admin
        • Jun 2011

I love your work stories.....

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

I miss the stories about his escapades with chicks. Remember that one farmer chick that brought him in as a hand and then tried to lasso him forever. That was one of the best threads ever.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by ozzy69
            I love your work stories.....

LI can I ban another moderator?lol

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by mrhtbd
              No TRT since April. Wanted to lose weight for surgery and reduce swelling in my lower leg. Both achieved. Lost 25 lbs since May 12th. No prescription meds or drugs either. Body/system is clean but nads are the size of raisins. Will get order for testosterone blood work on Monday, then try to lose another 7 lbs by August 23rd. I'm down 37 lbs since January and you know how crazy diets can make someone. Point taken. In September I will start training again. In the mean time, I'll leave work at work.
              I guess that makes sense. Your estrogen is probably throguh the roof. Get some tribulis and D aspartic acid then in the meantime.. at least for our sake.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Darkness
                I miss the stories about his escapades with chicks. Remember that one farmer chick that brought him in as a hand and then tried to lasso him forever. That was one of the best threads ever.
                The red-headed horse woman moved to Sacramento, but is often on my mind. I still remember my opening line to her when she sidled up to the bar to me after I showed her my rippling ass cheeks out the top of my low-cut free-balling jeans, "Hey, I can tell you're multi-orgasmic!" She just smiled, I stumped her. For the next 5 weeks I found out it was absolutely true, over and over again! We were like two intertwining snakes as one. Ahhh.......

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Why are you waiting until September to work out?
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                    The red-headed horse woman moved to Sacramento, but is often on my mind. I still remember my opening line to her when she sidled up to the bar to me after I showed her my rippling ass cheeks out the top of my low-cut free-balling jeans, "Hey, I can tell you're multi-orgasmic!" She just smiled, I stumped her. For the next 5 weeks I found out it was absolutely true, over and over again! We were like two intertwining snakes as one. Ahhh.......
                    Can I ask you a question: why the phuck are t you in Sacramento? Why did she leave? Ok that's two questions.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                      • Apr 2015

Her brother settled in Sacremento, her parents sold their place in Miami, she sold her farm here and they all pitched in together. She didn't like the cold winters. My father was distant in my youth and rarely gave me the time of day. I am determined my two daughters will not suffer this fate. Priorities.

Comment

• choke

Good to see some non-estrogenic threads from you. I was beginning to think you were a millennial, and were constantly triggered. Which would mean I'd need to disappear you. I can't take that shit here.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                          • Apr 2015

I fired Expert 16 of 17 years (minimum 36 out of 40 pop up targets from 50 to 300 meters). That's the only kind of "triggerin" I know. PS: In my defense for the one "marksman" score (35), I came to the range from KP and they gave me someone else's rifle. I missed the first two shots before realizing it was firing low and right. Once corrected, I only missed 3 more out of 37, missing "expert" by one. "Millenial?" Don"t I need a man bun for that? Never happen! I'm from the "Lost Generation," late '70's, I thought that was obvious.

Comment

• Glycomann

I've come to the conclusion that mrhtbd is a troll.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Glycomann
                              I've come to the conclusion that mrhtbd is a troll.
                              Troll? That is the last straw, I'm getting a haircut!

Comment

Working...