X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

What do you gents do when this happens.

Yesterday I was working out in our small gym. I purposely work out midday so I can be left the hell alone.

In comes two guys and one is obviously the PT. These two never shut up for a fucking moment. To make matters worse yesterday was a chest day and guess what they were working?

I bit my tongue a half dozen times and then just left 15 minutes short on my work out. I just knew it was not going to go well if I spoke my mind. I envisioned a dozen of their responses and I would have verbally body slammed them for any one of them.

I guess I could have been really polite and said cackling like two fucking laying hens is distracting and they have coffee houses for their kind of work outs. Test base had me a little in rut I guess. Men that chatter like women bother outside the gym much less in it.

What do you say when people talk incessantly in the gym? There are no gym rules that can't gab like a gaggle of pregnant woman but fuck me it gets on my nerves.
    The older I get the better I used to be.
  • Glycomann

I had a different aggravation today. After the Charlottesville riots the black folks at my work are feeling a little embolden. I walked past a fat black woman leaving work and she muttered "you better keep walking white boy". I slowed down and looked back, caught myself and kept walking. If I even made a statement I would have EEOC on my ass in the morning and then in sensitivity/diversity training by the week's end... or worse.

Comment

• Acneman
      Banned
      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
      I had a different aggravation today. After the Charlottesville riots the black folks at my work are feeling a little embolden. I walked past a fat black woman leaving work and she muttered "you better keep walking white boy". I slowed down and looked back, caught myself and kept walking. If I even made a statement I would have EEOC on my ass in the morning and then in sensitivity/diversity training by the week's end... or worse.
      first off Dakota you are a grouchy old fart.

two Glycomann i did not know you were white!

Comment

• mrhtbd
        • Apr 2015

Crank up the female vocal trance for more volume sets.

Comment

• Acneman
          Banned
          • Oct 2016

holy shit. today i was at walmart and a guy my age or older (mid to late 50's) was walkin around with earbuds in singing at the top of his lungs in a falsetto voice. it was hilarious.

Comment

• mrhtbd
            • Apr 2015

Welcome to my former life a special education teacher for 10 years in an all-black high school. I put up with that "blessed language" for a decade before I traded my blue pill of acceptance and toleration to the red pill of reality. Many high school girls in my classes would sit there tapping their head and sucking their thumbs (16-18 year olds). Once I asked a 17 year old boy, "Why do the girls continually tap their heads in class?" "Glue," he said. "What," I asked? "Mr. ______, dey uze glue in dere hair weaves, when dey hair grow it itch, if they scratch den dere hair fall out so dey just tap, tap, tap away!" Nuff said Glyc, just keep walking.

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

I threw my brief case on an airplane today. People appeared uncomfortable around me after that. I took a nap.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Wow you must be off tren to let that slide. Unless you are soo racially outnumbered at work that she coulda picked any random 5 blacks as witnesses to paint a different picture. Don't think I coulda let that slide otherwise.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Dakota
                  Yesterday I was working out in our small gym. I purposely work out midday so I can be left the hell alone.

In comes two guys and one is obviously the PT. These two never shut up for a fucking moment. To make matters worse yesterday was a chest day and guess what they were working?

I bit my tongue a half dozen times and then just left 15 minutes short on my work out. I just knew it was not going to go well if I spoke my mind. I envisioned a dozen of their responses and I would have verbally body slammed them for any one of them.

I guess I could have been really polite and said cackling like two fucking laying hens is distracting and they have coffee houses for their kind of work outs. Test base had me a little in rut I guess. Men that chatter like women bother outside the gym much less in it.

What do you say when people talk incessantly in the gym? There are no gym rules that can't gab like a gaggle of pregnant woman but fuck me it gets on my nerves.
                  There is no way another gym member could have influence on me to cut a workout short. Wtf dude - block that shit out mentally & keep gettin' it!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                    Welcome to my former life a special education teacher for 10 years in an all-black high school. I put up with that "blessed language" for a decade before I traded my blue pill of acceptance and toleration to the red pill of reality. Many high school girls in my classes would sit there tapping their head and sucking their thumbs (16-18 year olds). Once I asked a 17 year old boy, "Why do the girls continually tap their heads in class?" "Glue," he said. "What," I asked? "Mr. ______, dey uze glue in dere hair weaves, when dey hair grow it itch, if they scratch den dere hair fall out so dey just tap, tap, tap away!" Nuff said Glyc, just keep walking.
                    The movie "The Principal" with Jim Belushi comes to mind. Don't know how you did it for so long. Prolly why you're so fukked up mentally today.lol

Comment

• krustus
                      VET
                      • Jan 2017

ear buds would solve it

Comment

• A1food4u

Every so often a thread comes out that makes me glad I spent the money and slowly built my own dungeon... worst thing I deal with is the wifey using the squat rack to dry her delicates....

Comment

• Acneman
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2016

quit judging me, also A1, i need to do some squats and was wonderin if i could borrow your squat rack?

Last edited by Acneman; 08-16-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• bufbiker

I do all my stuff anything up to 545 at home. The worst things I contend with are mosquitos, but I use spray, or my dog taking a dump in out of 20 acres to choose from, directly upwind of me.

Comment

• Dakota
                              VET
                              • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                              There is no way another gym member could have influence on me to cut a workout short. Wtf dude - block that shit out mentally & keep gettin' it!
                              Yeah, I am off cycle and trying to grow tits. Probably all that estrogen making me a bitch.

But everyone got sidetracked. Do you say something, ignore it, bitch slap them? or or or is it jus jus just m m me?
                              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

Working...