What do you gents do when this happens.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A1food4u

Originally posted by Acneman
    quit judging me, also A1, i need to do some squats and was wonderin if i could borrow your squat rack?

No problem, its in the corner under the granny panties

Comment

• Acneman
      Banned
      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by A1food4u
      No problem, its in the corner under the granny panties
      oooooo my favorite

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Dakota
        Yeah, I am off cycle and trying to grow tits. Probably all that estrogen making me a bitch.

But everyone got sidetracked. Do you say something, ignore it, bitch slap them? or or or is it jus jus just m m me?
        Well depends on the severity. Gotta remember, even though we might be muscle heads and think we own the gym from time to time, gotta also remember others are paying customers too. Unless in a very hardcore gym, don't think I've ever seen any rules stating no talking permitted. So. Fortunately the gym I go to is pretty hardcore and don't have to deal with that. However, I have had situations in other gyms before where I had to handle it. Here a few episodes and how I handled it:

1 - Two guys were talking "over me" - I was ready to do db flyes, and a guy was standing on each side of me talking to each other. I merely looked at them and said "Yo fellas how 'bout a little respect here eh?". They replied "Oh sorry my bad" and walked to a different area of the gym to continue their chat. It prolly helped that I was holding the 80's and not the 30's. I could do my warm-ups/feel-sets with them talking, but not my work-sets - not happening.

2 - Some dude using 4 pieces of equipment doing his fruity little circuit training. One piece was the Smith. I seen him doing this countless times before, and knew he would have it tied up for 30-40 minutes. So I told him "Yo man you're tying this up for my whole workout - I gotta work in." He replied "My bad - go ahead and use it then I can do it on another bench".

3 - A guy sitting on the pull-down station I needed - doing a set, then on his cell for another 5 mins, repeat. I told him I needed it. He just went away.

That's 3 cases off the top of my head.

Simple shit really. I'm pretty extroverted and never have been the shy type. Also I get along with most everybody, and know when to make a joke to get the point across if needed. Being kinda big mighta helped in all instances too I dunno. Hope that helps.

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

^ this. Alittle courteous but direct matter fact communication usually solves these issues.

Comment

• bufbiker

If it's just talk, I stay pretty focused. I'm either psyching up for a set or trying to cat h my breath after a set. Thing up equipment is a whole different critter.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
              Wow you must be off tren to let that slide. Unless you are soo racially outnumbered at work that she coulda picked any random 5 blacks as witnesses to paint a different picture. Don't think I coulda let that slide otherwise.
              I never hit a woman in my life. This one is protected by EEOC.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Glycomann
                I never hit a woman in my life. This one is protected by EEOC.
                Hit??

Definitely didn't mean anything of the kind. Only meant replying something like "Pardon me?", and see if she said it to my face. If so, that's when my camera record mode is going on as we conversate.

Btw I figured you to work in a lab setting with other scientists, chemists & whatnot. Is she one of them? If so, fucking crazy how someone with that intellect would come off like that dayuum.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Also being protected by the EEOC doesn't give someone the right to make racist comments to others. What she said to you certainly qualifies.

Comment

• Acneman
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                    Hit??
                    that went from zero to felony pretty quick, who does he think he is? Ozzy?

Comment

Working...