Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ClaireUK
    • Aug 2018

Confused!!!!

Hi never tried steroids in my life but always interested me as always been into sports and training. Anyway got a chance to get sum, did my research via Google and decided on anavar (ug lab from a local gym). OK, into second week on 20mg daily (I'm female) feel great, energetic, assertive, and really strong, gonna run the full 6 weeks unless something dire occurs lol. Only thing is I fell out with the lad who got me it basically because he changed and upped his cycle and became a complete stalker and wanker. My other close male friend has done a lot of gear in the past so I enquired for my next cycle. Please bare in mind I am naturally muscular anyway in my shoulders and arms and don't want to look manly. He's suggesting testosterone propanaite at low doses but I would be very sceptical due to the high androgenic properties, I'm more wanting strength and far loss as I'm 22% bf atm, I thought more like stick with anavar, primo or winny, any. Suggestions? Xx claire xx
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

My guess is dph, Mr bmj, or darkness

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Stay away from test. Anavar is pretty sweet for a women, primo is good to but a bit advanced. A large number of women use T3 or clen with var to aid in fatloss. Remember diet is the key though.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
        Stay away from test. Anavar is pretty sweet for a women, primo is good to but a bit advanced. A large number of women use T3 or clen with var to aid in fatloss. Remember diet is the key though.
        Couldn't be more clear...

Comment

• chicken_hawk
          VET
          • May 2018

The only way I could recommend Test is if it was from a hormone clinic that prescribed it with and in conjunction with the appropriate amount of estrogen and progesterone. Otherwise the side effects are too extreme.

Hawk

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Assuming you're in the UK based on your username, can't you have a doc write you a script for anavar so it's all legal?

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by b52
              My guess is dph, Mr bmj, or darkness
              I’d like to take credit for that, but I’m not that creative. That’s a good one

Comment

• ClaireUK
                • Aug 2018

Thanks guys, I thought so but was good to have it confirmed x no chance of getting a prescription of anything useful in the UK ���� lol. I'm glad of forums like this coz the advice off my male associates is terrible, even the lad who took me to get the anavar told me to take 60mg a day!!!! I'm sure these guys want to see me with a beard or something lol xxx

Comment

• ClaireUK
                  • Aug 2018

And yeah I'm in a calorific deficit of clean foods x I use black coffee as a fa burner and apatite suppressant x excuse my spelling x ty xx

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
                    VET
                    • Feb 2017

I'd run the anavar out and then see how it worked. You're 2wks in, why worry about next time? Var is your safest bet to avoid bad sides.

BPP

Comment

• Big B
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by ClaireUK
                      Thanks guys, I thought so but was good to have it confirmed x no chance of getting a prescription of anything useful in the UK ���� lol. I'm glad of forums like this coz the advice off my male associates is terrible, even the lad who took me to get the anavar told me to take 60mg a day!!!! I'm sure these guys want to see me with a beard or something lol xxx
                      What? Then I'm gonna do 500mg/day on anadrol. Why would anyone say that? You def don't need to take advice from people like that. You would get great results off 10mg/day. Find someone else to get advice from or guys here would give useful tips.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2018

I agree with some of the sentiments above. Primo is excellent for women and you are the right track with the var. Both are excellent for some lean mass gains. Which ever you choose compliment that with a clean diet and a vigorous cardio routine and you will benefit nicely. T3 or clen in small doses would also aide in your fat loss. Good luck. Keep us posted on your results.

Comment

• G21
                          VET
                          • Mar 2018

Agree with the above, stick with the var.

Claire - Correct me if im wrong, but isnt it legal to import gear into the UK? Or is it just legal to possess and illegal to buy?

Comment

• ClaireUK
                            • Aug 2018

Thanks for the advice, I think a lot of these lads might have experience with male doses of aas and even then the one that got me the var is all over the place with whatever he's on at the min so if he doesn't even know what he can take with out thinking he's the man, rocky marshmallow more like!!! Sorry I'm just venting there but how many have ANY experience with female aas? Likely none. That's why I joined here to get sum advice of ppl with experience. Yeah think you're right run the var I've got, not like I have to jump straight bk on, be leaving it a while. G21, not sure about import laws will look into it, I know they're not illegal to possess for personal use. One last thing got that body comp done at gym and retaining a bit of water, is there anyway to get rid of this? Xxx all the best from Newcastle, England xx

Comment

• A1food4u

Vent away, too many fall into the "some is good more is better" mentality. Lots of good advice here so far... best of luck hitting your goals!!

Comment

Working...