Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Female Discussion > Female Diet Forum
User Name
Password

Old 06-21-2004, 09:16 PM   #1
house1

looking for a powerful fat burner

for my wife-- she trains her ass off , diets everything under the sun but just cant get rid of some stubborn spots--
besides clen or t3 what else is a good fat burner???
Old 06-22-2004, 09:05 AM   #2
beachdog

Question

I want to know this too!!!
Old 06-22-2004, 09:09 AM   #3
Naughty Nurse

What about ephedra? Or you mean even besides that?
Old 06-22-2004, 10:51 AM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Eph hcl 25mgs caffiene 200mgs asprin 81mgs for women especially it helps to add some yohimbine hcl and l-tyrosine but is not absolutly necessary. I know 1fast400 carries the eph hcl and I think TLR does also. The eph, caffiene and asprin are listed in the doses used in research studies.
Old 06-22-2004, 11:12 AM   #5
Easto

house, maybe if you posted her diet people may be able to work with that to get the last little bit of fat off. Sometimes a small change in diet can be give a night and day difference to a physique.

For example, when I was leaning out I wasn't eating enough fat. Skip (from intensemuscle) suggested that I took some more Fish Oil Caps and Oliva oil (good fats) and that fat started to melt off again.

A small change like this to her diet may be all she needs, not another fat burning compound.
Old 06-22-2004, 02:32 PM   #6
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easto
house, maybe if you posted her diet people may be able to work with that to get the last little bit of fat off. Sometimes a small change in diet can be give a night and day difference to a physique.

For example, when I was leaning out I wasn't eating enough fat. Skip (from intensemuscle) suggested that I took some more Fish Oil Caps and Oliva oil (good fats) and that fat started to melt off again.

A small change like this to her diet may be all she needs, not another fat burning compound.

Good looking out bro.
Old 06-22-2004, 03:35 PM   #7
house1

thanks alot guys-- i need to get the wife on here--

easto, she is low carbing it-- keeping her protein up-- now the fats is something that i need to go over with her-- bet she is not taking in much
Old 06-22-2004, 04:32 PM   #8
Easto

House, make sure to throw in some high carb days. She'll need these to keep her metabolism up.

Also, pick up some fish oil caps, or put some olive oil in her protein shakes.

If she isn't eating enough good fats, her body isn't going to lose much fat.
Old 06-22-2004, 06:20 PM   #9
house1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easto
House, make sure to throw in some high carb days. She'll need these to keep her metabolism up.

Also, pick up some fish oil caps, or put some olive oil in her protein shakes.

If she isn't eating enough good fats, her body isn't going to lose much fat.
thanks brother
Old 06-23-2004, 11:43 AM   #10
Naughty Nurse

Maybe I'm doing that wrong too!! I'll have to try the olive oil in the shake sometime.
Old 06-23-2004, 07:25 PM   #11
masswithclass

Try this house, it's like clen without the sides. http://www.synthetek.com/Products/Sy...ntheselen.html
Old 06-23-2004, 08:29 PM   #12
house1

Quote:
Originally Posted by masswithclass
Try this house, it's like clen without the sides. http://www.synthetek.com/Products/Sy...ntheselen.html
thank you
Old 06-24-2004, 08:47 AM   #13
Naughty Nurse

lol!! I was just about to ask you for that name again!! I'm going to see if CND carries it.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:29 PM   #14
workingout
VET

workingout is on a distinguished road
2-4DNP.....J/K bro lol

BS ESS
workingout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:02 AM   #15
ThypeTok73

looking for a powerful fat burner

Ive got contact with Brad.
Prices are nice,

Thanks again, now i will only need the schiffchen sidecap for her and she is complete.
Who can help me with a sidecap?

Thanks,

Sjoerd