Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Female Discussion > Female Diet Forum
User Name
Password

Old 04-17-2007, 07:18 PM   #16
Ms.Wetback

I eat close to 2000
Old 04-18-2007, 01:05 AM   #17
Kubie07

Thank you... greatly appreciated
Old 04-18-2007, 02:43 PM   #18
Friscochick

Friscochick is on a distinguished road
Let us know how your progress goes
Friscochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 04:00 PM   #19
cjas

cjas is on a distinguished road
Looking for an update... Sorry I haven't added to your question. But how is it going for you?

One suggestion, not sure if it was covered was to not do any cardio on leg day, you're putting your legs through a tremedous amount of work in lifting, cardio isn't needed that day. Do you split your cardio and lifting up? What I mean is, cardio in the morning, lifting at night?

Total calorie consumption is a very personal scale, imo. If one person can do 2,000 it might be too much for you. You should know your body well enough to know if your adding fat or muscle by your calorie intake and for that matter whether you're eating enough to support fat loss/muscle maintence. I know, it's damn tricky.
cjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:10 AM   #20
Kubie07

Well.... I graduate college on May 5th, and then it'll be much more easier to focus on a diet and scheduled work outs... I work now at my job some nights until 3am... so stressful! So my days are so messed up with trying to eat 6 times a day, getting enough sleep, and splitting up my work outs.
I plan on doing cardio in the AM and lifting later in the day when I start my 8-430 job shift on the 7th of May... now, however, I just do it whenever I can. I've also been making sure of getting my body weight in grams, or more, of protein. I'm shooting for around 1,500 calories.
Also, I just got introduced to Muay Thai and love it. I am considering using that as my cardio 3 days of the week, however, it is at night around 7pm.
As of now, my weight is around 129.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:28 PM   #21
Friscochick

Friscochick is on a distinguished road
good luck to you and keep it up! I know its hard!
Friscochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 08:36 PM   #22
DeeTahitianNoni

I'm not a women but have you tried a Cleanser??? My girl friend has been working out all the time for the last 4 years. She is 5'9 and 145 now. She started this diet program about 45 days ago she has lost 12 pounds and didn't change her workout routine at all. she was 157 when she started and lost 6 pounds in the first week, 3 more pounds the second week, and 3 pounds the next week and has maintained that for the last month. But on the outside looking in I really think it was the diet Cleanser Beverage that the program had here drink in the beginning of her program. I could be totally off base, but that is my 2 cents... LOL
Old 05-17-2007, 07:40 AM   #23
Kubie07

What exactly was it that she used?!?!? Thank you!!
Old 07-19-2007, 10:35 PM   #24
Mick-G
VET

Mick-G is on a distinguished road
Iam curious what kind of cleanser. do you mean a colon cleanser. I know of a detoxifer called Sonne's #7 it has been on the market for yrs. Prob the best colon detox on the market.
Mick-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 04:20 AM   #25
elbrandone

go with what lifts always says... oatmeal... just as effective and way cheaper!
Old 01-12-2010, 02:42 AM   #26
johnrite

Hi Kubie,
You have a very impressive physique, the routine you are following is a really fair enough for our body. The more you care for it the more you'll have good results coming up to you. Having a toned body is one of the merely requirements in every sphere's of our life. Every should care for it as you are doing it.
Thanks for the above information, I am sure atleast a few of us would definitely going to follow it.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:49 AM   #27
bhnkrin

Regular diet can be make your body maintain. It is beneficial for weight loss. It can be doing blood circulation. eat every day to green vegetables ad fruits. Drink a milk regularly. It is most important for diet plane.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:25 PM   #28
heartbedi

Diet is most important part of woman's health. Fruit diet is really very nice diet for weight loss. Regular diet can be increase a blood circulation. If you are eating as much in cals as you are expending you will most likely see no different.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:45 AM   #29
maanbhnk

Diet is most important part of fitness. Fruit diet is good diet for fitness. Eating a well balanced diet on a regular basis and staying at your ideal weight are critical factors in maintaining your emotional and physical well-being.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:03 AM   #30
Egile

HI,
You should get a calories chart and hang it in your living room as i did...
It would help you more to calculate calories you are taking each day...
Thanks
fitness training orange county