X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

What almost everyone forgets during PCT;

but it can make all the difference in your recovery - you need the basics of course - HCG, clomid and nolva but you also need to add a test booster and there are lots of them out there right now - IMO the best is Androgenerator by Supreme Sports Fitness and following them Nolvadex XT by Gaspaeri Nutrition plus a whole slew of others.

Bottom line is get a good test booster in there with your HCG and PCT protocol - you will find yourself much happier and feeling better than ever. Without the test booster your levels will not snap back as quickly as you want them to and you may easily lose hard earned size and strength
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
  • meateater

PCT? What's that?

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Deacon
      the best is Androgenerator
      it's like adding fuel to a fire!!! not to mention the dick growth you get from it

Comment

• Hugemidget
        • May 2007

Originally posted by Thate
        it's like adding fuel to a fire!!! not to mention the dick growth you get from it
        lol, well theres a shameless plug
        POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

hey I'd never take that shit bro lol

the main ingrediant does increase libido, but at a 400% markup???

Comment

• Hugemidget
            • May 2007

POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• rippedfreak
              Banned
              • Dec 2005

word to ya motha

Comment

• JrMaFia
                BANNED for being a JETS fan
                • Oct 2007

duno i am happy with andro-g product works well in my opinion who really cares about price it works
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                Cassidy: Crue!
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                Cassidy: Def Lep!
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Thate
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                  duno i am happy with andro-g product works well in my opinion who really cares about price it works
                  Jr, does it really meet all of it's claims?

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

I just mentioned it since it works well for me - if you want to use something else thats fine - the idea is to use "some" form of test booster - I know the two I mentioned work - even if one costs more it still beats spending money on crap
                    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• need2lift
                      • Oct 2007

Ross could be selling the best shit known to man for pennies, and I still wouldn't buy it from his punk ass

Comment

• Thate
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Deacon
                        I just mentioned it since it works well for me - if you want to use something else thats fine - the idea is to use "some" form of test booster - I know the two I mentioned work - even if one costs more it still beats spending money on crap
                        I was just messing bro, gotta get back to normal asap

Comment

• Scotsmark
                          VET
                          • Apr 2005

CNP Pro-Male worked well for me in the past, my buddy swears by BSN's Axis-HT

Comment

• JrMaFia
                            BANNED for being a JETS fan
                            • Oct 2007

Some of the claims are a little ridiculous but what supplement on the the market does not have ridiculous claims. Just cuz u guys do not like the guy no reason to bash his product it does work. i am coming off a tren/masteron/prop cycle supposedly very hard on ur system and i have kept all my strength and am actually putting on weight. My bf is about the same and i am really vascular. The ingredients in his product there is science behind it.
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                            Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                            Cassidy: Crue!
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                            Cassidy: Def Lep!
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                            Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Tbizzle

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                              Some of the claims are a little ridiculous but what supplement on the the market does not have ridiculous claims. Just cuz u guys do not like the guy no reason to bash his product it does work. i am coming off a tren/masteron/prop cycle supposedly very hard on ur system and i have kept all my strength and am actually putting on weight. My bf is about the same and i am really vascular. The ingredients in his product there is science behind it.
                              OK?

Comment

Working...