X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ROCKETW19
    Vet
    • Feb 2010

anyone try the "NQK" GH yet?

seems they are testing out extreamly good just wondering if anyone here has tried them?
  • ROCKETW19
    Vet
    • Feb 2010

No one? what kind of Gh you guys using?

Comment

• Freezerdude

Seen a thread on another board that there were testing shitty again.. They tested good at first but now they suck again, dude you got to look where their coming from. this is the same people that have put hits out on some of the Mods I damn sure wouldn't buy GH from them, I wouldn't buy any from anyone other than Homer Myself but to each his own.. IL has a good thead showing test result from homers blues and rips and some others are being tested now..

Comment

• Cabo Jo
        Vet
        • Aug 2011

^that's what iv'e heard too,shit.

Comment

• ROCKETW19
          Vet
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Freezerdude
          Seen a thread on another board that there were testing shitty again.. They tested good at first but now they suck again, dude you got to look where their coming from. this is the same people that have put hits out on some of the Mods I damn sure wouldn't buy GH from them, I wouldn't buy any from anyone other than Homer Myself but to each his own.. IL has a good thead showing test result from homers blues and rips and some others are being tested now..
          shit testing bad already? what is it 1 batch good 2 bad 1 good ect, ect?
          I love rip but getting them seem hard right now. at least from the guy I get it from.

Homer I know that name he been around a long time correct?
          Can you PM me his board or email if he allows it?

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
            shit testing bad already? what is it 1 batch good 2 bad 1 good ect, ect?
            I love rip but getting them seem hard right now. at least from the guy I get it from.

Homer I know that name he been around a long time correct?
            Can you PM me his board or email if he allows it?
            Dude I'm going to hook you up with his info, He's about the only one I trust anymore, even gambit was selling a bunch on IL and turns out his connecting has screwed him or something has went wrong cause even his test are coming back 0, Homers Rips are coming back flagged high in the 29 and up range his blue tops are coming in @ 23 to 25 range ALL OTHERS tested lately have been SHIT! that's why he's the only one I will use! Pm me a email to contact you at dude..

Comment

Working...