sick excersice

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • meateater

Originally posted by JrMaFia
    Why is it everytime i suggest something i have all the fucking wise ass vets and mods here telling me it is wrong. I am simply stating it would be good for one to incorporate this into their current routine. Of course the basics are necessary.

Now some wise ass tell me i am fucking wrong
    Just messin withcha, playa....settle down....it's all good. Whatever works for 4 YOU, stick to it.

Comment

• silverback
      • Jan 2008

muscular endurance improves the oxygen carrying qualities of blood, it increases production of ATP and how efficiently the body uses its energy stores. all of which help to increase the intensity on days when your pushing real weight for reps

Comment

• Scotsmark
        VET
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by silverback
        muscular endurance improves the oxygen carrying qualities of blood, it increases production of ATP and how efficiently the body uses its energy stores. all of which help to increase the intensity on days when your pushing real weight for reps
        Kind of like what I was trying to say in less layman's terms.
        Nice one Silver!

Comment

• cjas
          • May 2006

The best part of this thread is that SICK catch... Dude that was awesome...

Comment

• Deacon
            Vet
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Scotsmark
            Does anyone here incorporate Farmer's walks for doing traps?
            IMO this is the same idea, it'll give the muscles a good burn, it may also help increase the strength of the connecing tissues without the strain of shifting heavy weights all the time.
            Arnold advocated doing poses and holding them after workouts to help with muscular development, if it increases muscular endurance then it could also help with strength, which equals more weight which, in turn equals more size.

every time I go home and help my father on the farm
            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Thate
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

could be interesting to do as a burnout at the end of a shoulder routine.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

i dont want to burnout

Comment

Working...