Blew my back out again

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Thanks for the good wishes guys. I have tried alot of stuff to fix this over the years and cant quite seem to get it right. I got lucky tonight and was able to get in with a doc I have tried to get in with for a while. This dude is supposed to be the shit, and has worked with some pro athletes.

As for today, all I learned is not to drive on flexerol, not ever to sneeze, and laying flat is my only friend

Comment

• mrhtbd

Which part of your back did you throw out, the middle?
      Laying flat with my lumbar out was very painful without a pillow under my knees. Hope you feel better.
      Yeah, flexerol should really be called "rubberall!"

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by mrhtbd
        Which part of your back did you throw out, the middle?
        Laying flat with my lumbar out was very painful without a pillow under my knees. Hope you feel better.
        Yeah, flexerol should really be called "rubberall!"
        Pain is very low lumbar. Siatic nerve is pinched. my left leg hurts from my ass to my heel. when i walk i appear to have a 2x4 shoved up my ass. I have been using flexerol but they only work at a dose that knocks me out. when i "come to" i want to smash things. i certainly have an adverse reaction to these drugs and i hate them. hot water submersion works best.

i wish i could go to the gym.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
          Pain is very low lumbar. Siatic nerve is pinched. my left leg hurts from my ass to my heel. when i walk i appear to have a 2x4 shoved up my ass. I have been using flexerol but they only work at a dose that knocks me out. when i "come to" i want to smash things. i certainly have an adverse reaction to these drugs and i hate them. hot water submersion works best.

When I had it bad (not as bad as yours) years ago it eventially got a bit better 2 weeks in. then I did everything seated in the gym ofr a long while. Wasn't really possible to do legs for a while. i remember starting back with leg presses but having to be very strict and concious to keep the cruve in my lower spine to support the sacareliac and lumbar spine. Light stretching when you can.

Comment

• stumpyone
            • Jan 2012

Don't envy you at all brother, best of luck to you.
            shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• Overload
              Vet
              • Jun 2012

Get you an inversion table once you feel better. Start off at a slight angle and work your way past 45 degrees. I have 4 herniated discs in my lumbar from power lifting and it makes a huge difference.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Overload
                Get you an inversion table once you feel better. Start off at a slight angle and work your way past 45 degrees. I have 4 herniated discs in my lumbar from power lifting and it makes a huge difference.
                Amen brutha! After reading Darkness's issue, I believe it will help him bigtime. He has exactly the same symptoms I had. Hanging on that thing for 15 mins 2x per day opened up the spine and alleviated the sciatica. Had tried everything, from rehab, to chiro to meds, and inversion beat them all. Mine was brand name Teeter, cost was around $350 back in 2001.

Comment

• Shovel
                  VET
                  • Jul 2011

If its in your legs it's more than likely a herniated disc. Be careful and take it easy.
                  I'm gettin a hanging table myself...!
                  Semper Fi

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

Thanks all you guys. Appreciate it. Im getting an inversion table.

Comment

• BikerTrash
                      Vet
                      • Aug 2011

Thanks all you guys. Appreciate it. Im getting an inversion table.
                      Try to avoid the freaky wild sexual intercourse you are going to make
                      "whatshername" perform to you or vice versa on that thing , you will wind up hurting yourself worse .....
                      Get well fast bruther ..been missing the post gym pics of you ,,not to sound homo but those pics always make me push myslef harder in the gym to achieve your physique ......

Comment

• Shovel
                        VET
                        • Jul 2011

I found one on Craigslist for 75$ and it holds up to 275lbs. Gonna go pick it up at 5pm today!
                        Looks just as good as a 300 dollar one to me. They also have em online at Walmart for 115-199.00.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• Darkness
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Shovel
                          I found one on Craigslist for 75$ and it holds up to 275lbs. Gonna go pick it up at 5pm today!
                          Looks just as good as a 300 dollar one to me. They also have em online at Walmart for 115-199.00.
                          thats a cool deal. I am gonna check then run to a store today that I know has them.

Comment

• Darkness
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                            Try to avoid the freaky wild sexual intercourse you are going to make
                            "whatshername" perform to you or vice versa on that thing , you will wind up hurting yourself worse .....
                            Get well fast bruther ..been missing the post gym pics of you ,,not to sound homo but those pics always make me push myslef harder in the gym to achieve your physique ......
                            Shit man there is no issue here. The siatica is so bad my dick doesnt work. I havent had an erection of any kind in 6 days. This, gentlemen, is an alltime record.

Comment

• Darkness
                              • Apr 2011

Hey folks, you were spot on. I went and bought an inversion table today and used it 5 times for 5 minutes. For the first time this week I can walk without a limp and my leg doesnt hurt. I am gonna keep with the suggestions here and do it everyday.

Thanks guys.

Comment

• Shovel
                                VET
                                • Jul 2011

Hey folks, you were spot on. I went and bought an inversion table today and used it 5 times for 5 minutes. For the first time this week I can walk without a limp and my leg doesnt hurt. I am gonna keep with the suggestions here and do it everyday.

Thanks guys.
                                I bought one too and used it twice yesterday, was thinkin I wasted my money on it. Lol
                                Felt good while I was stretched on it, but that's about it...
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...