• Show
Clear All
  • Cruci
    Vet
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Deacon
    who uses gear?
    I play a lot of gears of war.......
    Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• goin4275
      VET
      • Jan 2007

I dont think i have the genetics for it.... not muscular genetics but i mean CNS genetics.. does this make sense at all ?... what i mean is i tire or fatigue quickly if i train too much... and by too much i mean like 5 days a week... especially now that i work 11 hr days
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• blupitbull

I've been lifting off more than on for the past year, so when I can steadily lift again I'm going to run a 3 x week routine than eventually bump it up to 4 x.

Comment

• goin4275
          VET
          • Jan 2007

Yup , 3-4 times a week is my optimal training days for a balanced lifestyle... ofcourse i do not take training as seriously as others on this board due to other pursuits.. but even when i was 5 days a week was the aboslute MAX days i could do without burning out, and even then id have to take 2d ay breaks here and there
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• Persian
            VET
            • Oct 2007

my routine is messed up now ....i just listen 2 my body ...if im feeling good ill go 2 gym if not then i wont ....

i started doing chest every 4-5 days now ...cuz im focusing on it ..so far its going good
            my diet is perfect
            not natural lol
            my sleep is pretty messed but it always has been ..

my routine kinda goes
            sat chest/ bi
            sun Off
            mon Back
            tue Legs
            wed Off
            thur Chest/Tri
            fri Off
            sat Back/Bi
            sun Off
            mon which is 2day ..will hit either chest or shoulder ....depends on how im feeling that day ...

i miss out shoulders since they usually r hit as secondry myscles on other work outs ..but i try 2 do it at least 1nce every 10 days

its amessed up routine but just testing it seems 2 b working

Comment

• NCPup

My 5x5 has me doing workouts 3x a week, with low volume high weight, but I usually go MWF, or TRS. I have always heard that it was not a good idea to train the same muscle groups back to back. I personally am not fond of doing the opposing muscle groups on back to back days. But then again, I am not trying to compete.

A friend of mine who is a phys ed teacher has mentioned on many occasions about how she has to listen to her body and IMHO it is something everyone should do. I have had to listen hard to determine if I should lift or my body really wants another day of rest. Most of the time I think it is jsut complaining a bit, but other times it has been serious, and I have been glad I rested.

Comment

• Zeus
                • Oct 2007

Well yes, and no. Meaning that everyone as diferent genetics for 1, everyone as diferent goals with/about their training, and what works for some may not work for others so everything comes down to being personalized.

The worlds strongest man trains legs 3 times a week I can only train my legs once a week or 1 every 10 days even.
                Zeus was known for having numerous affairs with mortal women producing even more children including Hercules.

The United States National institute on Aging is funding studies to confirm earlier findings that human growth hormone (HGH) and other hormones, including DHEA (an adrenal hormone) and sex hormones, can slow, stop, and/or possibly reverse the changes associated with aging.

ANTHONY D'AREZZO TRIBUTE
                A good friend of mine, trainer and mentor RIP Anthony

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

DORIAN YATES

MIKE MENTZER

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by Deacon
                  who uses gear?
                  What do you mean, gear, like wrenches and stuff?

Comment

• blondecrazygaij

Whaddya think of lift/cardio/lift/cardio? Too much? Permits for recovery?

Comment

Working...