Just to inform those who dont know (about 99% of my gym)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cruci
    Vet
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nigbo
    terrorists in training
    Nope, central american gangbangers. Although there are a lot of muslims in the DC area, but they live a bit more east than me.
    Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• DragonRider

Originally posted by psimonkey
      Yell anyway brother ! Let it all out...then please post it on youtube
      Haven't you heard? You can get kicked out of gyms for yelling or grunting nowadays.

Comment

• powerlifter
        VET
        • May 2004

Originally posted by liftsiron
        Same shit at every gym

Agreed - those idiots along with all the other idiots ( you know bicep curls in the power rack etc ) made me buy all my own stuff and lift in the garage - I get determine the music playing and the weights are always reracked
        Anything I say is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose or treat. Please consult with your medical practitioner, as they will be able to see and more accurately gauge the depth of the problem...my advice shall be meant as suggestions only, as advice and opinions can vary widely amongst professionals.

Comment

• swampwood

Originally posted by Bigmikey
          This should be mandatory study for every 135 pound dick head in a wife beater walkin into a gym!!

LMAO...So true

Great Post!

Comment

• Shawty
            AE Female Member
            • Sep 2007

LMFAO!! LOVE IT!!
            Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• Kujhac
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Bigmikey
              This should be mandatory study for every 135 pound dick head in a wife beater walkin into a gym!!
              I guess that doesn't include me in my bermuda shorts and knee high support socks. Thank God!

Comment

• Tatyana
                Female Member
                • May 2006

The lads in my gym don't even put their empty water bottles in the bin, drives me crazy.

I have to take about 5 min most days to clear away the dumbells and plates so I don't fall all over them...............
                I have a crush on drVJ. I heard all the ladies do. He is sooo fine.

Comment

• DADAWG
                  Vet
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Cruci
                  Since apparently this is still a secret to most

This is a weight tree:

This is a 45 pound plate (please note: plates of other sizes still apply to this.)

This is what the weight tree should look like when you are done

The moral of the story:
                  RE-RACK YOUR FUCKIN WEIGHTS!

Thanks, and have a good weekend.
                  your wasteing your breath bro . besides look at all the cardio you get stripping all the plates off the bars and machines every day
                  NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Scotsmark
                    VET
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Tatyana
                    The lads in my gym don't even put their empty water bottles in the bin, drives me crazy.

I have to take about 5 min most days to clear away the dumbells and plates so I don't fall all over them...............
                    Same at mine with paper cups!

Comment

• Thate
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

they actually spray painted the plates at my gym and color coded everything as to make no mistake about which leg they go back onto the tree.

Comment

• Ching
                        Vet
                        • Oct 2005

Greatest thread ever, I'm sticking this shit Cruci
                        X

Comment

• mrhtbd

Damn, some major bro's in this post. Old school!
                          Unracked plates are the daily forearm workout.

Comment

• cjas
                            • May 2006

At the gym I work at I think I'm the only one to use the weights... So they are ALWAYS in place! LOL Fuck'n cardio gym.. People walking an hour watching CNN. What a waste of time..

Comment

• Deacon
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2005

LOL
                              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Jester
                                VET
                                • May 2004

I thoughs were for propping up the incline bench to do some situps?

Comment

Working...