how much do yo deadlift

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tuke05

how much do yo deadlift

how much yo animals deadlift....wit a belt i jus got 405 finaly got a lil technique right
  • rado

Originally posted by tuke05
    how much yo animals deadlift....wit a belt i jus got 405 finaly got a lil technique right
    I don't use a belt(I should though) when I DL. I've never maxed either, although I do workout with 315lbs for 10. For whatever that is.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

i was recently in a strongman competition at lsu and deadlifted a 650 lb car and held for 53 seconds...........wasn't nearly as bad as i thought considerring it was the first deadlift i had ever performed

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

i placed 5th btw

Comment

• tuke05

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
          i placed 5th btw
          haha i love how yo blow me away FK....i hope when im yo age an i got some cycles in me il be up there

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

thank you tuke ive been known to blow people away rather well..........wait i mean........ahh nevermind !

Comment

• Easto

I don't max out on Deads, but I can get 405 for 12 reps or so at the end of a back workout. I'm sure if I tried, I could dead well over 500lbs, but I don't want to risk an injury and honestly, I don't do deads as often as I would like. There are just so many back exercises (and machines) that I like and it seems a lot of the time they bump deads out of my routine.

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

I went up to 315 for sets of 6 to 8 on bent barbell rows, my last back workout. I don't do deads anymore but i was in the 600 range, my back has always been strong.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rock

I workout w/ 4-6 plates....

side note: I have a pet peeve for rack deads that are done for an eighth of a rep and way too much weight....

Comment

Working...