Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dalnkwnt
    Vet
    • Oct 2011

if ya check the compu box web site in many fights he has thrown more! He also leads all other boxers with 42% connect rate as of 9/30/13 and its even higher for power punches 48% he avg 23 punches thrown per round that's a bit more than only 4 lol

that one fight that on paper he should've lost to Castillo yeah he didn't throw a lot but the rematch he totally dominated!

most exciting? well all depends what ya like I guess....watching a guy smarter, faster and with more skill that forces you to fight his game all the time is fun to watch for me! lil guy with small hands like money may doesn't have the power to knock people out so he has to use his skills to win! just plain smart to me!
    Last edited by dalnkwnt; 10-02-2013, 05:56 AM.
    MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

btw a buddy of mine coached Mayweather for the 1996 olympics where Floyd finished with a bronze. He was head boxing coach of the USA team.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• dalnkwnt
        Vet
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
        btw a buddy of mine coached Mayweather for the 1996 olympics where Floyd finished with a bronze. He was head boxing coach of the USA team.
        damn at that's cool! I was stationed in Atlanta during the Olympics and I remember the controversy surrounding his loss
        MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by dalnkwnt
          damn at that's cool! I was stationed in Atlanta during the Olympics and I remember the controversy surrounding his loss
          It was bullshit the way that it was done. My friend was the head coach of the olympic team that year.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ontime34
            Vet
            • Feb 2012

I heard he bet 10.4 mil on the superbowl on the broncos. Not sure if this was legit or not. I lost my ass on the broncos however it was tiny compared to floyd.
            "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands...even if he is wrong. Then one that comes up like an angel and is nuthin but a devil" Malcolm X... R.I.P. Nandi 12

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by ontime34
              I heard he bet 10.4 mil on the superbowl on the broncos. Not sure if this was legit or not. I lost my ass on the broncos however it was tiny compared to floyd.
              He posted on twitter that was a bullshit rumor. He said he didn't even bet on the game, and if he did it would have been Seattle with the killer D - saying "why would I bet on the offensive team when I am a defensive fighter" haha.

Comment

• ozzy69
                Assistant Admin
                • Jun 2011

He will be like MC hammer when his career is done just another mouthy asshole to me. He will be broke and still mouthy

Comment

Working...