Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Old 06-04-2018, 01:25 PM   #1
Bicepts101
VET

Bicepts101 will become famous soon enough
Somastatin inhibitors to make more of your peptide cycle

Originally posted by superman6676

cjc-1295-wo-dac-mod-grf1-29 http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroids-...h-reading.html

Now onto enhancing CJC-1295 to blow it into the next universe of effects.

CJC-1295 is the perfect foundation for doing this. Because it lasts 24 hours a day for 8-10 days straight. Whereas GHRH, which does the same signalling of the GHSR, only lasts 7 minutes.

First its important to understand how GH surges work. Pay especial attention to Somatostatin.

When a secretagogue of GH, such as GHRH, Ghrelin, Hexarelin, or CJC-1295, signals the GHSR it causes the pituitary to release HGH, IF, Somatostatin levels are low enough to allow it. Once a surge of GH is released, Somatostatin levels will rise up again, thus even if something is binding to the GHSR, it CANNOT signal the release of GH because Somatostatin levels are too high.

Somatostatin is what controls the negative feedback mechanisms of GH release in the pituitary. After a surge of GH is released from a secretagogue wether natural or man-made, Somatostatin levels will rise, preventing further GH release until the GH levels decrease, at which point the ultra-short feedback mechanisms of the hypothalamus-pituitary-axis (HPA) kick in and cause Somatostatin levels to decrease.

The moment somatostatin levels decrease sufficiently, more GH can be released. However under natural conditions, there wont be sufficient GHRH remaining at the GHSR to cause more GH release once Somatostatin levels decrease. Because GHRH is also released in surges, and only lasts 7 minutes upon its circulating release.

However because CJC-1295 lasts 24 hours a day for 8-10 days, its ALWAYS at the GHSR, so the moment somatostatin levels decrease enough, another surge of GH will happen because CJC-1295 is there binding to the GHSR's. Therefore under naturakl endocrine system, you'd get lets say 5 surges of GH a day. Whereas with CJC-1295, youd get lets say 15 surges of GH a day.

So whats the obvious limiters of GH release?? Well first, is the duration of GHRH or whatever GHS is signaling the release. This has been overcome with CJC-1295.

Whats the second limiter? Somatostatin. Somatostatin is an inhibitor of GH release. Not so easy to fix??? WRONG! This is where I come in.

Amazingly, no one that ive seen has realized this. That is, if you could inhibit Somatostatin levels while using CJC-1295, you would allow the CJC-1295 to signal an ENDLESS surge of GH (so long as the body was producing sufficient peptide, which means you need a high protein diet since peptides are made from amino acids in protein). Yes, thats not a typo, an ENDLESS surge of GH. The equivalent of strapping an IV bag of HGH to your back and walking around all-day with a drip of GH into you. The difference between the "surge" system and that would be night and day. Im not saying its the healthiest or safest thing to do, but it is so far beyond the natural endocrine function it will lead to results never before experienced or even imagined with HGH of any kind or any way previously available. I can vouch for this as ive been experimenting with this recently.

There is a class of compounds called Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors, that inihibit acetylcholineesterase, which is responsible for deactivating acetylcholine in the brain. Guess what? Acetylcholine is a very effective inhibitor of Somatostatin. Therefore Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors are indirect somatostatin inihibitors, working by increasing acetylcholine levels which then inhibit somatostatin levels.

Does this really work? YES, its been clinically proven in numerous studies with stunning results. In the studies they used GHRH + Acetylcholineesterase inhibitor Pyrostigmine at a dosage of 120mg. Remember GHRH only lasts 7 minutes, so they only get a single surge of GH from using it. What the study found is that orally administering Pyrostigmine, an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor, and then injecting GHRH vs. the placebo/control group resulted in a dramatically larger amount of GH released in response to the same dosage of GHRH. This is because somatostatin levels were dramatically lowered, and allowed an even larger amount of GH to be released in response to GHRH.

Had the study used CJC-1295 they wouldve had a far greater result. Not only would more GH be released per surge, but they wouldve had an endless or damn near endless surge of GH release, rather than the normal "Pulsatile" release system which is controlled by:

A) The short duration of GHRH and other endogenous secretagogues (overcome with CJC-1295)

B) The GH-inhibitory action of Somatostatin (overcome with acetylcholineesterase inhibitors)

Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors are taken orally, they are legal and readily available for purchase as they are extracted from natural plant sources. They are CHEAP, costing just a dollar or less per day to use in conjunction with CJC-1295. By taking them you can use a lower CJC-1295 dosage and still get much greater results. It totally changes the pituitary system into what I must call the uber-pituitary.

Normally the pituitary functions like this; 1) Endogenous GH secretagogue such as GHRH or Ghrelin, signals pituitary to release HGH, the amount of GH released is controlled by somatostatin and GHRH quantity. 2) Pituitary releases HGH creating a 'surge', immediately after, somatostatin levels rise thus making the pituitary unresponsive to GHRH or other secretagogues, GHRH remaining becomes deactivated due to proteocyltic cleavage. 3) After the HGH released has become deacticated by the body, Somatostatin levels begin to decrease again, and once more endogenous secretagogues arrive, another surge will occur and repeat process.

The pituitary function using CJC-1295 + a somatostatin inhibitor (in this case acetylcholineesterase inhibitors), functions like this: 1) Exogenously supplied GH secretagogue CJC-1295 signals pituitary to release HGH, the amount of GH released is GREATER than without acetylcholineesterase inhibitor due to suppression of somatostatin. 2) Pituitary releases HGH creating a surge, however, somatostatin levels fail to rise after the release, therefore the pituitary remains responsive to secretagogues to signal more release of HGH, and the CJC-1295 fails to degrade due to its design thus lasting 24 hours a day for 8-10 days from an injection. 3) After the HGH is released, ANOTHER surge is immediatley signalled by the still active CJC-1295, and then another surge, and another, and another, and another, and another, and in the time span that 1 natural surge wouldve happened and another would be ready to go, probably 20x as many surges have already occured.

So for just 50 extra cents a day and the consumption of an oral pill of a legal, readily available compound, you can ABSURDLY modify the pituitary response to CJC-1295 by suppressing Somatostatin. YOUVE BEEN WARNED, this is INSANELY potent, beyond the design of humanity. BE CAREFUL!

Theres 3 common acetylcholineesterase inhibitors, they are;

Pyrostigmine (120mg/ed) Galantamine (8-16mg/ed) Huperzine A (50-150mcg/ed)

NOTICE, Huperzine A dosage is in the MICROgrams NOT MILLIgrams. If you took 50mg of Huperzine A you would DIE. I use Huperzine A myself for this. But you can use any of the above, perhaps pyrostigmines better because thats what was proven effective in the clinical studies at that specific dosage. But all three of the above are acetylcholineesterase inhibiors and will thuis have the same inhibitory impact on somatostatin.

This is how, for just an extra 50 cents to a dollar a day, you can turn CJC-1295 into the physiological equivalent of strapping an IV bag of HGH to your back and having a 24 hour drip. As you can imagine this is ABSURDLY POWERFUL and needs great respect and caution when you first begin experimenting. Start with a low CJC-1295 dosage and a low acetylcholineesterase inhibitor dosage, and work from there based on your experiences.

EVERYONE should do this. It gives you FAAAAAAAAAAR more bang for your buck from the CJC-1295, and costs just cents per day to do ontop of CJC-1295 use. Its supported fully by clinical studies, just search for the pyrostigmine/GHRH study
Bicepts101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:29 PM   #2
Bicepts101
VET

Anyone know where to get these? Says they are legal to buy
Old 06-04-2018, 04:06 PM   #3
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I like cjc-1295 with dac.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:58 PM   #4
Bicepts101
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I like cjc-1295 with dac.
I like it with out a lot but havent tried with dac. Why do you like it?
Old 06-05-2018, 04:59 AM   #5
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicepts101 View Post
I like it with out a lot but havent tried with dac. Why do you like it?
You only have to inject the dac twice per week for the same effect. I go an eod schedule anyhow.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:14 AM   #6
Bicepts101
VET

Quote:
You only have to inject the dac twice per week for the same effect. I go an eod schedule anyhow.
What do you stack with it? From a results standpoint is there a difference? You would still have to inject ipam multiple times per day still right?
Old 06-08-2018, 07:43 AM   #7
Bicepts101
VET

I found this

Delta sleep inducing peptide inhibits somatostatin release via a dopaminergic mechanism.
Iyer KS, McCann SM.
Abstract
Delta sleep inducing peptide (DSIP) has been localized in the rat hypothalamus. The effect of DSIP on somatostatin (SRIF) release from the median eminence of the hypothalamus was evaluated in male and female rats in an in vitro incubation system. DSIP inhibited SRIF release in a dose-dependent manner. The median eminences from females were less sensitive to the inhibitory action of DSIP than those of males; however, in both sexes the maximum effect was observed at a concentration of 10(-8) M DSIP. This effect was blocked by addition of pimozide at a concentration of 10(-6) M. Pimozide alone had no effect on SRIF release. These findings lead to the conclusion that DSIP inhibits SRIF release via a dopaminergic mechanism.

PMID: 2886936 DOI: 10.1159/000124802
Old 06-08-2018, 07:46 AM   #8
Bicepts101
VET

So dsip which is sold at basically any shop that has peptides can evidently serve as a somatostatin inhibitor. This basically will turn off your bodys ability to stop your gh pulse from your peptides for an undeclosed period of time?

Glycoman can you chime in? What do you think?
Old 06-09-2018, 07:56 AM   #9
Glycomann

I just got back from a biz trip. Exhausted. Personally I don't think a somatostain inhibitor is needed. My favorite combo is GHRP2 and CJC 1295 DAC. I do not believe in DATBTRUE idea of GH bleed. From what I've seen CJC DAC bumps up the GH/IGF-1 baseline and GHRP2 adds in the spikes. I think you would have to work really hard to depleat all your somatotrophs with CJC DAC. The Ghrelin circuit analogies like GHRP2/6 and ipamoleilin avoid the somatostatin sensitive circuits in the GH axis. So in the end the CJC DAC pushes GH output to higher levels and GHRP2 adds in the spikes.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:19 AM   #10
Bicepts101
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I just got back from a biz trip. Exhausted. Personally I don't think a somatostain inhibitor is needed. My favorite combo is GHRP2 and CJC 1295 DAC. I do not believe in DATBTRUE idea of GH bleed. From what I've seen CJC DAC bumps up the GH/IGF-1 baseline and GHRP2 adds in the spikes. I think you would have to work really hard to depleat all your somatotrophs with CJC DAC. The Ghrelin circuit analogies like GHRP2/6 and ipamoleilin avoid the somatostatin sensitive circuits in the GH axis. So in the end the CJC DAC pushes GH output to higher levels and GHRP2 adds in the spikes.
Right i agree that we dont NEED it but in reality we dont need steroids at all unless you need trt IMO.

So i guess im trying to ask if you think this could prolong the spikes and pulses by blocking somatostatin. I mean essentially if you block somatostatin you stop or slow down the bodys ability to stoo the gh pulse right? Am i understanding this correct?

When it comes to peptides i think they do compair to gh to some degree and better in some ways(for example much easier to get real peptides) so i guess the point im looking for is can this be one small step closer to gh type results?

Hey and thanks for weighing in. I love your insight
Old 06-09-2018, 12:32 PM   #11
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicepts101 View Post
Right i agree that we dont NEED it but in reality we dont need steroids at all unless you need trt IMO.

So i guess im trying to ask if you think this could prolong the spikes and pulses by blocking somatostatin. I mean essentially if you block somatostatin you stop or slow down the bodys ability to stoo the gh pulse right? Am i understanding this correct?

When it comes to peptides i think they do compair to gh to some degree and better in some ways(for example much easier to get real peptides) so i guess the point im looking for is can this be one small step closer to gh type results?

Hey and thanks for weighing in. I love your insight
I feel shit when my GH/IGF1 gets too high. I hold water and feel lethargic and fall asleep at my desk. More isn't always better. All I can say is give it a try and get bloods done to see what's where. I would probably get Testosterone total, estradiol and IGF-1 done. Log how you feel in and out of the gym and the blood test numbers. Personally I think it's probably less of a distruption to the system to leave somatostatin mostly intact with just the CJC DAC and GHRP. But the experiment might be interesting and worth while for you.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:25 AM   #12
liftsiron
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I'm really glad to see you post post this, I never bought the GH bleed theory either. I know I always got good results with CJC DAC.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:53 AM   #13
Bicepts101
VET

Quote:
I'm really glad to see you post post this, I never bought the GH bleed theory either. I know I always got good results with CJC DAC.
Yeah i know dat was the lone wolf that started that theroy just basically based on how our natural pulses work. Funny thing is we are not doing anything natural. Lol...no matter how you spin it....peptides included.

I may try this method. With dac that is. I really really like the results of no dac and cjc no dac. I dont think you should go any less then 4 saturation doses if you want noticable results.

I will take Glycomans advise to check my igf 1 levels. Esspecially since i have a baseline to go off from the one i took before i started.