X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sabaki
    VET
    • Apr 2019

Connor vs Khabib

Anyone else enjoy watching Connor get his ass kicked?
    That a@#hole sure had it coming, and I must admit I enjoyed every minute including the post-fight mayhem.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Yeah, I did!
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

did I miss out? Did they fight a second time.

Comment

• Sabaki
        VET
        • Apr 2019

Originally posted by Glycomann
        did I miss out? Did they fight a second time.
        No just the one time.
        I guess a little trash talking is entertaining and good for business. But Connor really crossed the line that time insulting Khabib's family, religion, etc.

Comment

• DrBeefcake777
          • Aug 2020

That was a bad Conor for sure, but he is the only to stuff some takedowns. I dont think he can beat Khabib, but I do think it would be closer. If Khabib retures I only find Olivera can beat him at 155 bc the submission game he has is insane.

I like Conor, hes great for the sport. Khabib grabbed Artem and it pissed off an "invincible" Conor.

I like Conor but knew he would lose that one. He was obviously drinking too much and looked different in his face. Red faced, etc.

Conor Poirier 2 is gonna be what Im awaiting and Im excited bc the Cowboy fight was great and now Conor is mature and treats with respect when its mutual.

And Michael Chandler vs Dan Hooker is gonna be a banger and answer a lot of questions, hes short enough to catch Hookers knees but he isnt some "new toy Im gonna break..... they sent me to break the new toy" Well be careful buddy bc he takes you down and youre done for that round.

I like Chandler that fight.

Comment

• DrBeefcake777
            • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Sabaki
            No just the one time.
            I guess a little trash talking is entertaining and good for business. But Connor really crossed the line that time insulting Khabib's family, religion, etc.
            He did and it was really dark. He realized it was to much but most hate their manager Ali Abdelaziz, so I know that was much of the hatred too

Comment

Working...