Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2019, 06:24 PM   #16
AlphaMale
VET
 
AlphaMale's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 259
AlphaMale has a spectacular aura aboutAlphaMale has a spectacular aura about
You can buy 1/2” or 5/8” 25g needles with 1mL syringe and use them to pin thicker oils Sub Q.
It doesn’t have to be a slin pin to do Sub Q injections.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 4A6EBA24-4535-44DB-8E8D-805737C4A481.jpeg (3.24 MB, 14 views)
AlphaMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Links


Old 05-09-2019, 06:26 PM   #17
AlphaMale
VET
 
AlphaMale's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 259
AlphaMale has a spectacular aura aboutAlphaMale has a spectacular aura about
Another view of 25g Sub Q pins
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg E8ECEC08-182D-4309-8FAD-9700A0FCB081.jpeg (1.92 MB, 14 views)
AlphaMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:30 PM   #18
AlphaMale
VET
 
AlphaMale's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 259
AlphaMale has a spectacular aura aboutAlphaMale has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Newton View Post
...I use the "z track" method and get less leakage from the site.
Good advice for SubQ injects
AlphaMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 02:53 PM   #19
Tat2dluvchylde
VET
 

Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 91
Tat2dluvchylde is on a distinguished road
Never have had tren cough
Tat2dluvchylde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 06:25 PM   #20
Massive G
VET
 

Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 40
Massive G is on a distinguished road
anything over .2ml is not subq and leaves lumps, check out Crislers video that was posted (RIP)
Massive G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 10:42 PM   #21
AlphaMale
VET
 
AlphaMale's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 259
AlphaMale has a spectacular aura aboutAlphaMale has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
anything over .2ml is not subq and leaves lumps, check out Crislers video that was posted (RIP)
Using a standard doctor prescribed 200mg/mL vial of test cyp, in order to get a single mL of 200mg, you would have to do five 0.2mL subQ pins every week. Which also is impractical for someone who is cruising.
Dr Crissler recommended using a 25g 3/8-1/2” needle for Sub Q injections.
Sub Q is an integumentary layer, not volume of fluid measurement
To say that one’s subcutaneous layer can not accommodate more than 0.2mL fluid I find difficult to accept as medical fact
Subcutaneous layers vary widely in depth across the entire body from person to person.

Last edited by AlphaMale : 05-14-2019 at 11:04 PM.
AlphaMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:06 AM   #22
Massive G
VET
 

Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 40
Massive G is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
Using a standard doctor prescribed 200mg/mL vial of test cyp, in order to get a single mL of 200mg, you would have to do five 0.2mL subQ pins every week. Which also is impractical for someone who is cruising.
Dr Crissler recommended using a 25g 3/8-1/2” needle for Sub Q injections.
Sub Q is an integumentary layer, not volume of fluid measurement
To say that one’s subcutaneous layer can not accommodate more than 0.2mL fluid I find difficult to accept as medical fact
Subcutaneous layers vary widely in depth across the entire body from person to person.
I guess I should have elaborated more - I was referring to posts about lumps and sub-q only to find out people were injecting .5 and .75 and sometimes 1 ml with slin pins and knocking sub-q shots.
In my experience taking over 100's of sub-q shots if not 1,000's there is a set limit of .2 ml for me where there wasn't a lump or irritated site when going over .2 ml.
.3 ml .4 ml lump every time and sometimes a bruise.
So no more than .2 ml for me and I am 285 and less than 20% Bodyfat so my room is more than someone lean or less than some larger... there are some people that could inject more than .2 ml and be fine based on their size and BF and not get a lump or welt.
Massive G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:57 AM   #23
jrod
Vet
 
jrod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 524
jrod will become famous soon enough
I have yet to figure out what causes lumps on my subq shots. Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don’t.
jrod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:09 PM   #24
Beef Newton
VET
 

Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 127
Beef Newton is on a distinguished road
Same. I get better results staying in lean areas, though. The fattier the area, the angrier the lump.
Beef Newton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:58 PM   #25
AlphaMale
VET
 
AlphaMale's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 259
AlphaMale has a spectacular aura aboutAlphaMale has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
I guess I should have elaborated more - I was referring to posts about lumps and sub-q only to find out people were injecting .5 and .75 and sometimes 1 ml with slin pins and knocking sub-q shots.
In my experience taking over 100's of sub-q shots if not 1,000's there is a set limit of .2 ml for me where there wasn't a lump or irritated site when going over .2 ml.
.3 ml .4 ml lump every time and sometimes a bruise.
So no more than .2 ml for me and I am 285 and less than 20% Bodyfat so my room is more than someone lean or less than some larger... there are some people that could inject more than .2 ml and be fine based on their size and BF and not get a lump or welt.
gotcha bro...I thought maybe there was a little confusion on my part as to what you were saying.
AlphaMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.