Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 01-08-2016, 08:12 PM   #1
Freak_show2013
Vet

Freak_show2013 is on a distinguished road
Post 1st run on dnp and other

It's only been 4 days haven't noticed much as in fat loss and I'm not really expecting to see a shredded body I'm just going over day by day what I experience

I know a lot of people are going to be curious as to what my diet is on a regular of what I eat

applesauce for them sweet craving

Beef broth
Steak
Salad
Fish
Chicken... Getting tired of chicken if my girl cooks me chicken again I'm going to pack it all in her lunch
Light Almond milk 30 cal
Tea unsweetened
Turkey
Egg whites
granola
oatmeal
wild rice
Beans

Normal serving sizes

Snacks:

Rice cakes
Popcorn
Trail mix
Stuff like that

I typically eat relatively clean
Do to the fact I Owen a grill and enjoy it
My cals are low 1000-1500 i understand that's a big gap but some days if I have a sweet craving I'll do a protein shake and a protein bar with peanut butter

Normal typical clean diet...

So ...my experience so far..

well lets start here...
I do have t3 hadn't used any yet I'm thinking of starting

what I've experienced and noticed on my run of DNP I started January 5th 2016

217.4 lbs

What I started at

Day 1
1/5/16. 217.4lbs

250 dnp once in the am
1 eca stack also

I felt lethargic at the gym kinda sick ..the ECA helped out acid reflux was bad probably 10 minutes after I popped the Dnp my throat felt like it was on fire went away after about 15-20 minutes

Day 2
1/6/16. 214lbs

250dnp at 9 am and once again at 9pm
2 eca stacks also

I've noticed that I felt my throat burning after I popped it within 10 minutes it went away after about 20 minutes felt like I didn't have much energy took an ECA stack ephedrine caffeine did not take the aspirin and it help me feel like I can move around again

Day 3
1/7/16. 211.6lbs

250dnp 9 am and once again at 9pm
2 eca stack

throat was on fire luckily after about15 minutes it went away
felt really sick at the gym little dizzy, but I went pretty hard in the gym. the ECA did help a good bit
I noticed when I was trying to sleep i felt a little clammy . my chest started to sweat a little bit when I was trying to sleep. I've also noticed I had to use the bathroom more frequently sometimes two to three times a day and yes I'm talking about number #2. I've also noticed it's always soft stool.. so that's telling me that I have been staying pretty hydrated and I also have to wake up in the night to pee idk why but it's what I've noticed...?

Day 4
1/8/16. 213.4lbs

again as normal throat was on fire feels like I've taken a drink of hot sauce same as previous
Not noticing much else I do feel lazy/lethargic...
Thank you eca for helping me have some kind of energy
I feel like napping often

(Wtf) part ....the one thing that I have noticed that is really scaring me is.... this morning I wash my face and did my hair... I looked in my hands and there was a lot of loose hair maybe 10 strains washed my hands and ran my fingers through my hair again same thing ... I'm not sure what's up with that... But I'm watching to see what happens

I've read of constantly sweating on Dnp I have not experienced that....? I'm popping 250 every 12 hours which if I'm not mistaken = 500 a day I don't know due to the fact that unfortunately they don't have much on DNP I'm hoping this helps put a idea on things and what to expect and to be honest you never really know if its really 250 or what ever they say it is....

acid reflux comes and goes I noticed roughly comes in outta of nowhere ever few hrs

2 eca stack
Old 01-08-2016, 08:29 PM   #2
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
nice bro....u lost 3 pounds a day until day 4.....its funny u started at 217.4 thats EXACTLY WHAT I WEIGHED IN AT YESTERDAY......
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 09:10 PM   #3
Freak_show2013
Vet

I believe it was because it made me feel sick so I didn't eat all day
Old 01-08-2016, 09:14 PM   #4
Glycomann

if it's real pretty soon your sweet and evwn your loads will turn yellow. You shiould be getting pretty sweaty soon. Be careful. It could hit yuo like a ton of bricks. That's when it gets dangerous. You will hold water until you stop it, which masks the leanness.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:47 PM   #5
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
remember the article lifts posted a while ago where the kid died from dnp??????????
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 11:13 PM   #6
Freak_show2013
Vet

No I don't
Old 01-09-2016, 06:39 AM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I answered your pm bro.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:10 PM   #8
Shovel
VET

Shovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to behold
Give it a couple more days and you'll be hurtin lol
Old 01-09-2016, 11:01 PM   #9
Freak_show2013
Vet

Day 5
1/9/16. 212.4 lbs

This was a Interesting day. i woke up very sweaty my girl put a blanket in between us ...it didn't feel like I had a shot of hot sauce as it normally would after 5 minutes of consuming DNP. I also notice I didn't have any acid reflux which was really nice. I forgot to do my ECA'S ..i stayed pretty much on the move didn't notice too much lethargy as well that's basically it... little clammy through out the day.

Dnp 250 at 9am and again tonight at 9pm.
Old 01-09-2016, 11:05 PM   #10
Freak_show2013
Vet

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I answered your pm bro.
Thanks lifts
Old 01-10-2016, 12:49 PM   #11
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
I've ran DNP and it scared the hell out of me I had all the normal sides you would see but with one added twist white and I mean Snow White poop. Not a good sign trust me.
ozzy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 03:26 AM   #12
Freak_show2013
Vet

Day. 6
1/10/16. 213 lbs

Woke up a few times last night do to being very sweaty but it only occurs when I sleep. I become a sweaty mess
Like im experiencing a high fever while at rest... But I have noticed interestingly it's not throughout the day. I don't know why that may be... but.. it happens to be what I'm experiencing ....only sweating when I'm sleeping.

I Did feel some lethargy but it wasn't that bad.

Did do my eca stack twice today.. I felt Nothing on my eca stack? Perhaps I've not taken enough ....I didn't have the let's do something feeling like I normally would...perhaps I'll pop a aspirin next time or a half being I don't have kids aspirin's..

Heart burn/ reflux as normal. about 3-5 min after consumption...

I've noticed no difference in my look
I'm not expecting magic I'm just simply implying I've noticed nothing.

2 eca stack.
Old 01-12-2016, 01:23 AM   #13
Freak_show2013
Vet

Day. 7
1/11/16. 212 lbs

Dnp 250 twice 9 am and 9pm

heartburn like I said normally comes in after about 3 minutes of consumption goes away after about 5 to 10min

Eca 3x today

one thing that I've noticed is above my adams apple it seemed tender.....?

No sweat during the day... Only at night

I go number #2 more often idk why perhaps it's the eca

I'm really not seeing much as in result's.... But with that being said I'm no fool... I'll continue my cycle as planned because this is something you don't play with

I'm not seeing too much as in weight loss... they say that you lose a pound a day from day 4-7 it's been the same.. I'm just tossing it out there...but then again it could be water weight that's why I said again I'm not going to be a fool and up my dose that how people get hurt I have read that you do happen to gain water weight on the DNP I don't know how true it is but this is my experience so far ... the scale don't lie I've got two
Old 01-12-2016, 06:02 AM   #14
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I don't think it's necessary to run eca or T3 with DNP, they just add extra stress on your heart. Your thyroid is located above your adams apple.
Old 01-13-2016, 02:04 AM   #15
Freak_show2013
Vet

1/12/16. 210 Day. 8

Dnp 250 9am 250 9pm

heartburn like normal

Little to know sweat when I was a sleep
... None during the day

No eca... Forgot to take them I only take them to help
Get the lead out my ass

That's it noting noticed .....

My girl said my belly looks bloated kinda swollen..?
Idk what the fuck that's about perhaps water retention

but as far as that goes I don't see any results maybe a bloated stomach....idk yet ....6 more days maybe I'll see something then lol