Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 10-31-2016, 10:01 AM   #1
bufbiker

Last PL Meet Prep Log

I've been thinking about doing it one more time. There is a large, national meet I'm eyeing, I won't name yet. It's untested so I can go in still on unlike uspla.
I've got about three and a half months to prep for it.
I'll run a simple cycle. Test Cyp and Deca, with adrol kicker and plateau breaker. Amounts I'll use are undetermined so far. I'm probably going to start 600 test and 300 deca at first with 50 anadrol ed. I may do more, just not sure how dedicated to training I'll be. With a wife and the girlfriends my personal time is zero. So something has to give.
I'll log my training and dosing schedule when I begin. I may begin November 1st, tomorrow, at least that's the plan so far.
If I need diet adjustments I may ask for advice, I can't afford to buy all new shirts and pants again. My wife gets pissed about me outgrowing my clothes 3 very time I'm on. And I don't want to get my belly back. I've finally gotten it where I look very good for the last year or so.
Advice welcome. Critics can kiss my a $$. But all input welcome regardless.
Thanks
Old 10-31-2016, 08:20 PM   #2
Mondo
Banned

Mondo has a spectacular aura aboutMondo has a spectacular aura aboutMondo has a spectacular aura about
Three and a half months is enough time to get benefits from the deca, but as you already know, you'll have to watch closely what and how much you eat to avoid getting your belly back while "on". I'd keep carbs low fats moderate and up your protein just bit. Can also help you avoid much of the bloat Drol can cause. Especially us not so young anymore guys. . . I know I just can't pound the calories I could 25 years ago. If I go more than a a few hundred over maintenance, it goes to my waist (
Mondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 06:21 AM   #3
bufbiker

I've found that to be true as well. I really don't even have to increase the calories atcall. At this stage in life tge drugs and muscke memory do most of the work.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:22 AM   #4
bufbiker

Sorry for misspelled words. Fat fingers.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:25 AM   #5
Emil
Vet

Emil will become famous soon enough
We wan t pictures before and after...i now there will be a difference.
And a log..training and diat...that we can learn from you
Emil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 11:31 AM   #6
bufbiker

Good luck on the pictures I don't do that. But we'll see. Maybe I'll post up something for Hank to make fun of. His favorite comment is hey buf, should I call the ob gyn for you?
Old 11-01-2016, 06:57 PM   #7
bufbiker

Stuck a needle in my butt today. 375 test e, 250 deca.
Weight down right now, 238 lbs. Haven't touched a weight since late August I think. Nothing serious anyway. Been playing with too many females. Time to tighten up.
Calories are at around 2500 right now, plus or minus a bit. I'm going to reduce my fat intake, cut back carbs to moderate intake and up protein a little bit. Cooked chicken breast strip tonight for snacks for 5he next few days. Got pep leftovers for now. I'm dosing this week, will start back to training next week.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:12 PM   #8
Dawgpound_Hank

So when you say you haven't touched a weight since August, does that mean you haven't benched over 455 or squatted over 585? Gonna stay tuned in here - not many strong as you, and I doubt any at your age. Good luck Buf!
Old 11-02-2016, 09:24 PM   #9
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
if this cycle concept works for you before then Why change it.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 06:35 AM   #10
bufbiker

I've always done over a gram of test, a gram of deca, then 6 weeks out add 100mg var ed then 4 weeks out add 100 anadrol ed on top of the var. My face was always bloated, beet red (of course in florida it just looks like sun) but I was huffing and puffing. Literally a stroke waiting to happen.
I want to do it this time with more normal dosing. I'd like to live to see 61 in four more months.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:28 AM   #11
Emil
Vet

Emil will become famous soon enough
I strongly believe in receptor cleaning. So you did not touch the gear for a period. I think you will react well at this dosage. I read an article few years ago where Dorian Yates tell that he use only small amount of AAS and give some examples.
If he is not tell us lies i belive we can achive results with reasonable amounts of gear.
Emil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 12:53 PM   #12
bufbiker

Yeah, Dorian claims to have only used something like 75mg of Sust a week along with other moderate doses of other compounds. But I think he probably used a lot of insulin.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:17 PM   #13
bufbiker

So, I didn't really train anything yesterday, but I did some flat benching and some squats to see how much strength I've lost, and will regain. Call it a base line starting point. I hope to get serious beginning tomorrow if I don't get too sore from yesterday.
I was disappointed at my performance to be honest. I feel very weak right now. So, here's how it went.
Flat bench - 225×20 (warm up), 315x5, 405x5, 455x3, 475x2
Didn't go any higher. Obviously my strength was no there for much more.
Squats even more disappointing. I've been having pain in my right knee accompanied by weakness force couple of months. I'm hobbling down stairs like an old man. But I guess I am an old man.
Squats - 225×25, 315×15, 405×10, 495×5. At this point my knees were hurting so bad I just quit. My squats at 495 were all power reps. Slow down. Hold count of 3 at the bottom, then explode up. My knees sounded like a bowl of rice krispies.
The knees could be a problem. I always depended on my bench and squat numbers to make up for my sorry dead numbers.
If I can't compete I'm not even going to enter. So I'll have to see how things progress from here.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:53 AM   #14
bufbiker

Trained flat bench monday. I was sore from Saturday so my strength sucked, also only two shots into deca, cyp, so nothing has kicked in yet.
225x10, 315x10, 405x5, 455x5, 475x3. Tried fourth rep but it's like my body just shut down. Arms went limp, body just didn't want another rep. So I lay there 30 seconds or so until it was getting hard to breath. I was either going to lean the weights off one side or try to push it up. I pushed it up but I'm pretty sure my face turned purple doing it.
Tuesday, very sore from Monday but did seated military presses and bent over rows. Stayed light. Did seated presses all at 225 x12 reps, 5 sets. Then did bent over rows at 315 x10 reps for 5 sets.
Woke up today and can barely move.
Last night did 500mg cyp, 250 deca. My 3rd shot.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:43 PM   #15
Glycomann

Don't forget your peptides. Remember they made your juice more effective.