X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bicepts101
    VET
    • Apr 2018

Recent pic

Here is a recent one of me from 2 weeks ago. I hate taking pics of me because I hate the way I look. Ill post 2. My abs look shitty. The looked better in the mirror at this time. Maybe I'll out some leg pics up later in the year as I had 3 injures this year. One to each hamstring and my right calf. So my legs are lagging.

I do not weight myself very much. I weight about 210 to 215 in the morning fasted at the moment. @ 5'11. I'm trying some new things this year because i want to get above 220 lean. Thank to Seth feroce I have a new motivation and way to train and eat for size.
    Attached Files
  • Bicepts101
    VET
    • Apr 2018

Attached Files

Comment

• Bicepts101
      VET
      • Apr 2018

No clue why it's posted sideways. I'm pretty computer illiterate

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Not sideways, bro. Looking lean. Abs look shitty? Bro, you need glasses. You're ripped! Keep up the good work...

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

lookin jacked

Comment

• chicken_hawk
            VET
            • May 2018

Looking big n lean!

Hawk

Comment

• Bicepts101
              VET
              • Apr 2018

Thanks guys I'm working harder then ever with the time, food, and sups that I can afford.

Comment

• Bicepts101
                VET
                • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Big B
                Not sideways, bro. Looking lean. Abs look shitty? Bro, you need glasses. You're ripped! Keep up the good work...
                Lol thanks man. They just look much better in person. It's weird with the lighting and my shitty cell phone camara

Comment

• Big B
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Bicepts101
                  Thanks guys I'm working harder then ever with the time, food, and sups that I can afford.
                  I hear ya. I only buy amino to add to my water everyday, but FOOD, omg, cost more than my monthly truck note

Comment

• Bicepts101
                    VET
                    • Apr 2018

Calves...really going to work hard add more meat and round out. Been really pushing hard with blood flow training. Deca has me holding some water
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Bicepts101
                      VET
                      • Apr 2018

Been using gh 3ius for a couples weeks

Switched weds to.. gh 2iu pre workout
                      Cjc mod saturation dose with
                      Ipam at night and when I wake

Test e 500mg ew
                      Winstrol oil 100mg eod
                      Deca 300mg ew
                      Masteron 200mg ew (this seems to help with water and aggression in the gym)
                      Primo 450mg ew

Trying something different I usually like test to be 250 but I can tolerate sides at 500mg. When gains slow I will go to 750mg and see where that takes me while trying to put on some clean size. I will be upping each of my doses one time when gains slow then I will switch couponds. I usually use the same cycle all summer then just go to trt (125-250mg test) till next the next year. This time I will cycle a little shorter but switch compounds. I'll take a break and go to trt to clean out a little then go back on something like test tren dbol eq.

Comment

• Bicepts101
                        VET
                        • Apr 2018

I'm also changed me eating. I was intermittent fasting for 16 hours and training toward the end of my fast. I've totally switched it up. Now I am eating breakfast steel cut oats with a little honey cinnamon a scoop of whey and 3 eggs whites on training days. Comes to about 50g of carbs and about 36 grams of protein and a gram or 2 of fat. And I'm using intra workout carbs around 30 to 45g high molecular weight carbs and eaa's and 5g glutamine. This has dramatically changed the way I can train.

Comment

• G21
                          VET
                          • Mar 2018

You look great, bro - keep at it.

How do you like GH pree workout? Never run it like that, do you notice it?

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
                            • Sep 2016

Youre looking jacked dude, keep it up, look great!

Comment

• Bicepts101
                              VET
                              • Apr 2018

Originally posted by G21
                              You look great, bro - keep at it.

How do you like GH pree workout? Never run it like that, do you notice it?
                              Thanks

Gh pre workout I do not notice anything different. I'm not sure if anyone does in regards to workout intensity etc. It seems like some of the biggest guys including John meadows take gh around work out time. Not that i follow what everone else does but i do like to try different things. I shot 2 ius of gh then 3 to 5 ius of insulin. This method is thought to be very synergistic along side of intra work out nutrition. These are all new things in my regiment.

Honestly insulin is great pre work out in getting the best pumps I've ever gotten. I'm trying to focus hard and this mind to muscle thing and blood flow to the muscle I'm training.

My whole thing is different this year, training, food, shops literly everything. Want to slowly put on 20lbs. I need to work on getting to bed earlier. Working 2 jobs right now

Comment

Working...