Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

4cc injects

In getting ready to ramp it up again but 3cc pins ain't enough with the doses I want to run. Mainly the prop. Anyone do 4cc injects. I'd rather not take 2 shots
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Personally I wouldn't. Why take the risk?

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

I would have no issue with 4ccs if you are running quality no pip gear.
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

4 is nothing unusual as I've done it many times over the years. Have done 5 in my quads many times few years back. I did heat the 5s tho to help spread better...

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
          Personally I wouldn't. Why take the risk?
          Lol. I can handle 3 no problem eod. I'm not running mega doses it's just the prop dose is 100mg ml. I want to run 150 mg and 2 other compounds. Puts me at 4cc. Have nothing but quality gear. Always making me think man. Lol don't change.

Comment

• Massive G
            VET
            • Apr 2019

Originally posted by b52
            In getting ready to ramp it up again but 3cc pins ain't enough with the doses I want to run. Mainly the prop. Anyone do 4cc injects. I'd rather not take 2 shots
            prop is the shit back in the day I did a prop only cycle of 900 mg a week of mexipharm infinity prop 150 mg/ml 2 cc's mixed with sterile oil 1 cc and poped every other day.

I am embarassed to admit I did 5 CC shots in the glutes back in the old days when deca was 50 mg a ml from organon redi's, had no issue but sore thumbs but it was well tolerated injected slowly.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Damn you guys are hardcore. I figured only the 300lb beasts messed with 4 or 5cc injects. I was thinking for sub 200lb guys like b52 or Dakota, unless they had some extraordinary quad or glute development, that 3cc would be the "safe-max" ballpark range.

Most I ever did was 3cc (always quads when so), but was 265 at the time. Oh well good luck b52.

Comment

• Dakota
                VET
                • Feb 2017

Damn you guys are hardcore. I figured only the 300lb beasts messed with 4 or 5cc injects. I was thinking for sub 200lb guys like b52 or Dakota, unless they had some extraordinary quad or glute development, that 3cc would be the "safe-max" ballpark range.

Most I ever did was 3cc (always quads when so), but was 265 at the time. Oh well good luck b52.
                When using Prop or low mg/ml I do 3 all the time. I have put 3 ccs in my delts or tris on many occasions. Quads or Glutes would be a non issue for 4 ccs.

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Massive G
                  prop is the shit back in the day I did a prop only cycle of 900 mg a week of mexipharm infinity prop 150 mg/ml 2 cc's mixed with sterile oil 1 cc and poped every other day.

I am embarassed to admit I did 5 CC shots in the glutes back in the old days when deca was 50 mg a ml from organon redi's, had no issue but sore thumbs but it was well tolerated injected slowly.
                  You are the only other guy I have met on the boards that has used mexipharm.

Comment

• b52
                    • Oct 2006

Eh hem. I was 207 this past winter. Lol I do always look best in the mid 190s range.

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
                      VET
                      • Dec 2018

I had 5cc barrels and I hated them. i'm doing 2 pins right now, 2.5cc glute, quad, calf. 1.5cc delt, calf, quad. No issues besides the one time when I had super bad pip from some DHB.

Comment

• liftsiron
                        Administrator
                        • Nov 2003

I would use two pins.
                        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
                          VET
                          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by b52
                          Eh hem. I was 207 this past winter. Lol I do always look best in the mid 190s range.
                          Not to worry 52, it is always the fat guys that are picking on us sub 200s.

Truth be known all DPH pix are of his brother. He is actually a cheetohs eating basement dweller that lives vicariously on the net using his mom's bootleg wifi signal.

IDK, after my Easter dinner I might be over 200 anyway. I ate like I just got off the set of Naked and Afraid. Gonna take 2 weeks of cardio just for that one meal!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Dakota
                            Not to worry 52, it is always the fat guys that are picking on us sub 200s.

Truth be known all DPH pix are of his brother. He is actually a cheetohs eating basement dweller that lives vicariously on the net using his mom's bootleg wifi signal.

IDK, after my Easter dinner I might be over 200 anyway. I ate like I just got off the set of Naked and Afraid. Gonna take 2 weeks of cardio just for that one meal!
                            No brother, but my long time friend from the gym. I'm busted.

I didn't mean anything negative whatsoever stating weight ranges amigo, only how I feel it & muscle size correlates to the topic at hand. Apparently not to you guys, so enjoy those big injects.
                            Last edited by Guest; 04-23-2019, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Dakota
                              VET
                              • Feb 2017

Not taken as offensive in the least Hank. It takes a lot more that pointing out I am middleweight to rile me. I was just making light of the fact that while we would all love to be over 6 feet and 250 some of us have to settle for having a big dick and a fat wallet instead.

Comment

Working...