X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krustus
    VET
    • Jan 2017

ole krustus been MIA for a bit

i've been MIA around here for a bit.. haven't fell completely off the fitness wagon but not as dedicated as i had been. about do go into a summer cycle i hope.. but my life has been a whirlwind.. . quitting my current job to go out in biz for myself.

i do digital and graphic arts, airbrush bikes, wall murals, tshirt art etc... and things are going great at the moment... but i am still really nervous and it's effecting my fitness (diet and workouts).. but i'm gonna make a come back...lol
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Good for you, brother! Nothing better than being self-employed. Why not get up early hitting the gym so you can focus rest of day on eating and working?

Comment

• A1food4u

Hey! nice to see ya and best of luck on the business!!! I hope you crush it brother!!

Comment

• wallyd
        VET
        • Aug 2015

Well welcome back! Good luck with the biz!

Comment

• krustus
          VET
          • Jan 2017

Why not get up early hitting the gym so you can focus rest of day on eating and working?
          yes... i had been on that roll for a while... working out at 5am... but starting my own biz.. i been working from 4am to 6am most mornings ..then going to my job... then finishing up stuff at night after kids ball games , dinner , etc.. i haven't been able to find time and energy to hit the gym with consistency and effort.. i think with leaving my job i can start back on those earlt morning workouts

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

This time of year the boards usually slow down a bit anyways. Who doesn't want to be outside enjoying this beautiful weather? I'd rather be at the park letting Jr enjoy feeding the ducks, or at the track racing my wife & Jr in sprints than being online (heading to do both soon).

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Good to see again bro. Good luck with you're biz.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

Hey

Comment

• Dakota
                  VET
                  • Feb 2017

Don't let yourself fall too far away. The more you let it slip the easier it is just to let it go. I try never to miss more than one work out. It is easy to get slack.
                  The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by krustus
                    i've been MIA around here for a bit.. haven't fell completely off the fitness wagon but not as dedicated as i had been. about do go into a summer cycle i hope.. but my life has been a whirlwind.. . quitting my current job to go out in biz for myself.

i do digital and graphic arts, airbrush bikes, wall murals, tshirt art etc... and things are going great at the moment... but i am still really nervous and it's effecting my fitness (diet and workouts).. but i'm gonna make a come back...lol
                    Good to see you Krustus. It's hard not to worry about the fitness side but think of it as another kind of growth. This kind of growth will help you and your family in the long run.You're being more of a good man with your efforts now than you would be in the gym 10 hours a day just t look lean and rugged. Lean and rugged is nice but there are other accomplishments that are more meaningful in life.

Good on you

Comment

Working...