Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 05-18-2019, 12:03 PM   #1
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Pete Grymkowski cycle

This is crazy. I had heard the purported 10,000mg a WEEK before many times, but he says here he was taking up to 10,000mg a DAY leading 3 weeks up to a contest. How was that even possible considering test back then was only 200mg/ml IIRC? Also no way of verifying if this is really him speaking, but unbelievable shit if true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0T8nVeeAmQ
Old 05-18-2019, 12:13 PM   #2
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Holy shiznit he says it here on video with Ric Draisin - 10g a day and 5 BOTTLES of orals a DAY. How did his liver not melt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9cImT9LHM
Old 05-18-2019, 02:12 PM   #3
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I have heard of some of the ol timers eating Winny or Dbol by the handful but I can't imagine how you would manage to inject that much per day. Gear was 50,100 maybe 200/ml. That is over 8 three CCs injects per day at 200/cc!! TWO injects a day sucks!
Old 05-18-2019, 03:47 PM   #4
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
I think some of these guys exaggerate their usage.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 04:46 PM   #5
JayC
Vet

JayC will become famous soon enoughJayC will become famous soon enough
Kinda agree, sounds exaggerated.
JayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 06:05 PM   #6
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I have heard of some of the ol timers eating Winny or Dbol by the handful but I can't imagine how you would manage to inject that much per day. Gear was 50,100 maybe 200/ml. That is over 8 three CCs injects per day at 200/cc!! TWO injects a day sucks!
The second vid with Draisin he said he poked 9 shots ed. He also stated in one of the vids that some of the orals came with only 10 tabs in a bottle. Also when ya consider the dosage of the orals back then were pretty damn low, ie, 5mg dbols, 2mg var, etc, it isn't so extreme as something crazy like taking a whole bottle of 100 tabs @ 25-50mg per tab. Even so, I don't know how he didn't suffer major health affects at the time. Bostin Lloyd has nada on Pete!
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 06:48 PM   #7
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Why would he have to exaggerate? He's got nothing to gain by exaggerating. It does sound like a lot. Seems like his liver would be shot. But I believe him. Why not? You know?

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 06:49 AM   #8
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Why would he have to exaggerate? He's got nothing to gain by exaggerating. It does sound like a lot. Seems like his liver would be shot. But I believe him. Why not? You know?
People do all the time. They don't need a reason to. They gain nothing other than to sound like they're more badass than they are. I deal with it everyday with employees. And also, 9 shots a day? I call BS.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 02:58 PM   #9
Titan
Vet

Titan is on a distinguished road
He would need to have injected 20-30 times a day.
I doubt it...
Besides your body only has a set amount of receptors.
You can not assimilate all those hormones if you wanted to.

Last edited by Titan; 05-20-2019 at 03:00 PM..
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote