looking for a powerful fat burner

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • house1

for my wife-- she trains her ass off , diets everything under the sun but just cant get rid of some stubborn spots--
    besides clen or t3 what else is a good fat burner???
  • beachdog

I want to know this too!!!

Comment

• Naughty Nurse

What about ephedra? Or you mean even besides that?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Eph hcl 25mgs caffiene 200mgs asprin 81mgs for women especially it helps to add some yohimbine hcl and l-tyrosine but is not absolutly necessary. I know 1fast400 carries the eph hcl and I think TLR does also. The eph, caffiene and asprin are listed in the doses used in research studies.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Easto

house, maybe if you posted her diet people may be able to work with that to get the last little bit of fat off. Sometimes a small change in diet can be give a night and day difference to a physique.

For example, when I was leaning out I wasn't eating enough fat. Skip (from intensemuscle) suggested that I took some more Fish Oil Caps and Oliva oil (good fats) and that fat started to melt off again.

A small change like this to her diet may be all she needs, not another fat burning compound.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Easto
            house, maybe if you posted her diet people may be able to work with that to get the last little bit of fat off. Sometimes a small change in diet can be give a night and day difference to a physique.

For example, when I was leaning out I wasn't eating enough fat. Skip (from intensemuscle) suggested that I took some more Fish Oil Caps and Oliva oil (good fats) and that fat started to melt off again.

A small change like this to her diet may be all she needs, not another fat burning compound.

Good looking out bro.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• house1

thanks alot guys-- i need to get the wife on here--

easto, she is low carbing it-- keeping her protein up-- now the fats is something that i need to go over with her-- bet she is not taking in much

Comment

• Easto

House, make sure to throw in some high carb days. She'll need these to keep her metabolism up.

Also, pick up some fish oil caps, or put some olive oil in her protein shakes.

If she isn't eating enough good fats, her body isn't going to lose much fat.

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by Easto
                  House, make sure to throw in some high carb days. She'll need these to keep her metabolism up.

Also, pick up some fish oil caps, or put some olive oil in her protein shakes.

If she isn't eating enough good fats, her body isn't going to lose much fat.
                  thanks brother

Comment

• Naughty Nurse

Maybe I'm doing that wrong too!! I'll have to try the olive oil in the shake sometime.

Comment

• masswithclass

Try this house, it's like clen without the sides. http://www.synthetek.com/Products/Sy...ntheselen.html

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by masswithclass
                        Try this house, it's like clen without the sides. http://www.synthetek.com/Products/Sy...ntheselen.html
                        thank you

Comment

• Naughty Nurse

lol!! I was just about to ask you for that name again!! I'm going to see if CND carries it.

Comment

• workingout
                            VET
                            • Apr 2004

2-4DNP.....J/K bro lol
                            He who does not strike first is the first stricken.

BS ESS

Comment

• ThypeTok73

Ive got contact with Brad.
                              Prices are nice,

Thanks again, now i will only need the schiffchen sidecap for her and she is complete.
                              Who can help me with a sidecap?

Thanks,

Sjoerd

Comment

Working...