Using too much bac water? Bet you are ;-)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HDH
    • Jun 2015

Using too much bac water? Bet you are ;-)

I asked myself one day a few years back if a 1:1 ratio of gh to bw was necessary or just the best way to measure it.

Rhetorical of course.

I use the medi blacks. I get either 4 or 5 injections out of a vial. The vials vary from batch to batch but I stopped trying to be precise about everything some years back.

It doesn't matter to me if I get 5iu for some months then 5.5 then 6. It just doesn't concern me like it used to.

When I was younger, it was a different story. I weighed all my food, kept training logs, precise gear measurements and timing, ect...

I learned the most important aspect of this for someone who does it for the joy/release is consistency over the years. Simply implement it into your daily life.

Of course for you fellas doing competitions, this may not be the best approach. But, for a grey santa bearded fella with more years behind than in front, it's perfect

Anyways, if I know I'm getting 4 injections out of a vial I'll add 64ius instead of 164ius and run 15ius per injection. 15 x 4 = 60 and the last 4iu will mostly be gone. Any left over can go with inject #4. That saves 100iu of bw or 1/10 of a ml per vial.

What it comes down to is saving more than half the water and ordering half the water as well.

You can do it for any amount as long as the injections are all equal. Although, I'm pretty sure a fella with a good head on his shoulders can figure out to do it if they aren't. Once you got it, you got it.
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

Good read thanks amigo!
    Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Paramuscle
      • Mar 2018

I use the same gh and I do it the same way. I don't compete and tbh, just keeping a vet bod is difficult enough.. lol

VetBod is like a dad bod but with more pain

~PM

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

Good idea.
        I like to make my own sterile water.

Comment

Working...