Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Member Photos
User Name
Password

Old 04-09-2017, 09:10 PM   #1
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
The Before Pic 176-191

Down 18 lbs here. I am down another 4 since. I started 176-191 3 days ago. I will post up and after in a couple weeks (supposing there is a good reason to)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guns.jpg (107.2 KB, 77 views)
Old 04-10-2017, 02:23 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I had some luck with the frag.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:47 AM   #3
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I had some luck with the frag.
What was your dosage and regiment?

I am using 250 am and 250 at bedtime both on an empty stomach.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:34 PM   #4
Glycomann

It's not a miracle. If you are dieting it adds and edge in my opinion.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:41 PM   #5
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
What was your dosage and regiment?

I am using 250 am and 250 at bedtime both on an empty stomach.
300/300
Old 04-10-2017, 04:31 PM   #6
Dakota
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
It's not a miracle. If you are dieting it adds and edge in my opinion.
I learned long ago there are no magic beans. It is one of my pet peeves when a newbie comes aboard and started spouting off, asking for crazy advice with the belief that you just stick a needle in your butt and you get huge.

We had one here recently. He got snarky when I tried to give him some guidance on worrying about training more than worrying about chemical enhancement. I cut him some slack until he opined that we are all just a bunch of gear heads and that was the reason behind the board and forums. Gear enhances, it ain't a substitute. "Some folks ya jus cain't reach"
Old 05-03-2017, 07:56 PM   #7
Dakota
VET

before and after a month of 176-191

198 down to 189.5
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gym 200 april.jpg (155.4 KB, 47 views)
Old 05-03-2017, 08:02 PM   #8
Dakota
VET

176-191

About a month.

Does it work? I don't know. I think it gives you a little edge. If nothing else there is a psychological boost and a motivator for your eating habits so I don't how much it helped. Would I buy more? Probably not.

Both pix were shot cold to compare.

Time to start bulking, am in week two of a test/winny cycle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gym 189 may.jpg (136.0 KB, 48 views)
Old 05-03-2017, 10:05 PM   #9
Dawgpound_Hank

Def look much better after that cut - at least from the arm, which is all we can see. That shirt makes you look like one of those old Harley guys with a big gut & nice guns dude haha.

Q - why da fuck you wanna start bulking NOW after just cutting down? Summer's almost here, go with the cut. Truth be told, you look MUCH better in that last pic, so why go back to fat'ish??
Old 05-03-2017, 10:13 PM   #10
Dakota
VET

500mg/week of test and 50/day of winny and is not much of a bulk. I want to get back up to around 200 but no rush. I will continue to eat super clean and hopefully continue to reduce bf on the way up.

I like loose shirts in the gym. While I don't have a biker gut I am disappointed to say the I thought my abs would be making an nice appearance after this cut..... not the case. Getting old is a bitch, but I guess it is better than the option.......
Old 05-04-2017, 10:11 AM   #11
liftsiron
Administrator

Good going bro.