X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

age and lower doses

it seems the more I age and the more I work out the less I need for doseages to get equal or even better results - last power comp I was backed off quite a bit and still had a great day - so how many of the old guys here see or feel the same way?
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
  • meo
    VET
    • Nov 2018

same for me although I don't compete. a big cycle now (maybe once a year) is 500 mgs test c and 250 deca . and I get great results

Comment

• Glycomann

Depends on the gear.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I think it depends on weather you're having some health issues. I think for most it's best not to do massive doses especially orals.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

I have size delendabt gains to a point, then intend to gontoxic after I’ve been too high for too long and it all quits growing.

However, I’ve noticed that after I go toxic, when I drop down to true TRT, I start growing like a weed. Like right now I’ve been at 200mg test cyp for two months and it’s now that my wife acuses me of taking more than my script. Lol

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

When you're older there's no need for massive doses. It's harder on the body and swells me up. 250-500 mg a week of test is all I need. But then my goals have changed and my PL competition days are long gone. Now, at my advanced age it's just about staying strong and muscular. I dont want school teacher arms. 20 inches of flab? Not a pretty sight probably.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Moto Ace
              Vet
              • Dec 2015

I have found that less is more, 500-600mg of test is the sweet spot and no orals

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                • Apr 2006

I'm 43, and have found it to be the case as well....mostly. I agree with glyco too that it depends on a few factors, and gear being one.

Comment

• Glycomann

What's the average total gear per week for the old guy club here?
                  Last edited by Guest; 12-23-2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

for me test 500-750 per wk some deca for joints 300 per wk tren usually no more than 500 per wk when I run it
                    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• Glycomann

I like the milder stuff. A typical cycle might be Masteron 600mg; NPP 300 mg; Test 200-300 mg. I do that for a month and then usually back off a bit once things are going. So about a gram a week total. When I was home brewing years ago I would need less.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                        • May 2019

Originally posted by Glycomann
                        What's the average total gear per week for the old guy club here?
                        Usually test e/c @ 500-600mg ew + a mild oral like var/tbol @ 25-50mg if I can find legit stuff. Total gear no more than 1g ew these days.

If I have the $$$ at the time, I like a lil GH too. I usually run it 3iu on training days only (4-5x ew).
                        Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by JerKy
                          Usually test e/c @ 500-600mg ew + a mild oral like var/tbol @ 25-50mg if I can find legit stuff. Total gear no more than 1g ew these days.

If I have the $$$ at the time, I like a lil GH too. I usually run it 3iu on training days only (4-5x ew).
                          I got a good deal on some GH a couple years ago. I don't use much of it. Even 1-2 IU ED or EOD makes a difference. More than that and it gives me arthritic issues so it is a balance at my age. It's good for replacement dose but not more. T-bol and anavar are the Cadillacs of orals fo older guys. Both have a bang and not really toxic.

Comment

• Deacon
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2005

HGH didn't really impress me - for some I Know it has worked wonders though

I never had real good luck with t-bol or var either maybe I expected to much?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Deacon
                              HGH didn't really impress me - for some I Know it has worked wonders though

I never had real good luck with t-bol or var either maybe I expected to much?
                              Maybe just genetic response. I've seen a few guys respond like gangbusters on GH and then for most it's pretty lack luster for the bucks. For me it's worth it for replacement dose at 58 years old. Skin, hair gets better, better recovery and fuller muscles with a mild bit of nutrient partitioning. But it's not going to cause a GH15 style mutation at least in most guys.

Comment

Working...