Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > MMA Talk
User Name
Password

Old 06-07-2016, 08:09 PM   #1
choke

Lesnar, back to UFC. F'ing A, why?

Ya know, there are times when I think that Dana White has his shit wired tight; then there are other times when I wonder what the hell he is thinking.

Bringing Brock Lesnar back to the UFC? Seriously? WT, ever loving fuck all? Seriously.

The dude may be a great NCAA wrestler, but he is absolute shit as a fighter. The dude fold like a wet cardboard box when he starts getting punched. And with that penis tattooed on his chest, he looks like a runny dick when he's running from whomever is beating his ass.

Why bring this guy back? Seriously.

Is it for the WWE crowd? This sucks.

I do not like Mark Hunt, for a couple of reasons that I have personally; but I hope he monkey stomps Lesnar in the fashion he's been beaten historically.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:51 AM   #2
blm
Vet

blm has a spectacular aura aboutblm has a spectacular aura aboutblm has a spectacular aura about
Sounds personal.

I personally like the excitement and energy he brings to a boring division; win, lose or draw.

That said, Hunt will shatter his glass jaw.

For the UFC it's obviously all about the money.
blm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:25 AM   #3
DWBO
Vet

DWBO is on a distinguished road
Brock lost his title to Allister Overeem who tested positive for Test levels being way over the limit . I'm a juice abusing meathead but let the playing field be level .
Brock is a monster and has to cut weight to compete .
I just Like action and Brock brings it .
Let little Hunt try . Lol !
DWBO
DWBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:57 AM   #4
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
This is for pure pay per view buys for uncle Dana to get more money in his pocket. I get it. But don't give a fuck. Lesnar is just in it for the dollar
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:03 AM   #5
Friggemall

He will lose
Old 06-08-2016, 12:03 PM   #6
choke

Ya'll are right for sure. It is for the PPV dollar.

I'm just an old idealist. I like fighting for fighting's sake.

Speaking over Overeem... Wow, does he ever look small without the go go juice in him!!!
Old 06-08-2016, 02:57 PM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
yup all about the money.
Old 06-09-2016, 06:10 PM   #8
reps
Vet

reps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by choke View Post
Ya'll are right for sure. It is for the PPV dollar.

I'm just an old idealist. I like fighting for fighting's sake.

Speaking over Overeem... Wow, does he ever look small without the go go juice in him!!!
Yeah no shit he seriously deflated lmfbo
reps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 01:34 PM   #9
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
The reem is obviously off the sauce but good for you him he's piled up a few big wins in a row
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:13 AM   #10
beast
Vet

beast is just really nicebeast is just really nicebeast is just really nicebeast is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.B View Post
This is for pure pay per view buys for uncle Dana to get more money in his pocket. I get it. But don't give a fuck. Lesnar is just in it for the dollar
Only fucking reason! $$$
Old 06-17-2016, 01:54 PM   #11
bufbiker

I'd settle for 1% of the profit.
Money makes the world go round. The pain is only for a little while. The payday could set you up for a nice healthy early retirement back to Brock's farm, even with a loss.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:10 PM   #12
choke

Well, Brock just got promoted to blue belt from a very well respected BJJ black belt. So, I have to begrudgingly give him some respect for expanding his game.