X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeke
    Vet
    • May 2005

Injection sites w/HGH

Quick question guys. Where do you stick yourself with your growth?? Can you stick it in an area that you have issues with? Like if you have shoulder problems. Ive heard to only stick it in your stomach fat. Just need some clarity..

Thanks,
    Z-
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Shoulders, chest, traps, biceps, lol just about any place works.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I'm not a GH guru as I'm just finishing my second kit but here's my 2 cents. I have only poked delts for the hope of getting a localized effect in healing my shoulders which have been screwed up for quite some time. The result has been in a word - AMAZING! BPC-157 did nothing, nada, zilch for me, but 2-3iu GH 5x ew has got me back to bb incline, militaries and db presses in which I hadn't been able to do without extreme pain in over a year.

Comment

• zeke
        Vet
        • May 2005

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
        I'm not a GH guru as I'm just finishing my second kit but here's my 2 cents. I have only poked delts for the hope of getting a localized effect in healing my shoulders which have been screwed up for quite some time. The result has been in a word - AMAZING! BPC-157 did nothing, nada, zilch for me, but 2-3iu GH 5x ew has got me back to bb incline, militaries and db presses in which I hadn't been able to do without extreme pain in over a year.
        Brotha, that is fucking great news!!! I hope that I am that lucky. My shoulders, like yours are fucked!! So you are seeing a huge difference already and you're just in your second?

I appreciate you and Lifts responding ^^^
        Last edited by zeke; 08-22-2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by zeke
          Brotha, that is fucking great news!!! I hope that I am that lucky. My shoulders, like yours are fucked!! So you are seeing a huge difference already and you're just in your second?

I appreciate you and Lifts responding ^^^
          I seen a huge diff from the first kit. Maybe I'm a hyper responder with the stuff I dunno.

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

Anywhere subq in core area when I do hgh/igf/slin. I save the IM for the AAS...

Comment

Working...